I Just Saw The Prettiest J Woman Ever In The Restaurant I Was At.

Expired Beef!

Expired
Reaction score
This was a hot babe. Wow! She was even staring at me. In my home country, I'd have been sending drinks her way. So I asked the waiter if I could buy a beer for her and send it to the table. But he said no and that it wasn't allowed. Highlight of my day!

This was a hot babe. Wow! She was even staring at me. In my home country, I'd have been sending drinks her way. So I asked the waiter if I could buy a beer for her and send it to the table. But he said no and that it wasn't allowed. Highlight of my day!

Bro, when you see an opportunity, better to take the chance. Not taking the chance = zero possible success. Taking the chance to walk up and talk to her, no matter how small a chance, can mean you might succeed.

Reactions: meiji
@Ww You might be right. You have the harem of a king. But release this one to me.

We are obviously just kidding around of course, but slightly more seriously, if I do well with women it is in part because I *never* try to assert any authority or control over their interactions with other guys. No one can "steal" any woman from me because I don't (and never will) "own" any...nor do I want relationships with women who want to be "owned".

Anyway, good luck with her!

-Ww

We are obviously just kidding around of course, but slightly more seriously, if I do well with women it is in part because I *never* try to assert any authority or control over their interactions with other guys. No one can "steal" any woman from me because I don't (and never will) "own" any...nor do I want relationships with women who want to be "owned".

Anyway, good luck with her!

-Ww

This is the mindset I go by I lost interest in serious relationships some time ago though finding women with the same mindset is not always easy. Met a lovely lady last time in Tokyo and we had fun but now she keeps telling me how she is waiting for me and that she can't wait to see me again. Hopefully it's all lip service she feels the need to say I already told her if she wants to meet other guys I'm fine with it and I'm not looking for a girlfriend but she seems to be going all loved up on me.

As far as chances you really have nothing to lose in these situations and it's the people who take chances that tend to have the most luck with women. You only have a night of sex to gain in the end and if they shoot you down you can always move on elsewhere for another shot.

This is true! I just think you were a king in your former life.

Man she was gorgeous. You know they are gorgeous when you think how pretty your kids would be. She looks just like a movie star with that angelic, perfectly, smooth skin. And her smile was just one of those that makes a man exultant for decades. At 6:23pm, I was in awe for life. Alzheimer's nor blindness will make me forget this image in my head.