Guest viewing is limited

I like art but thinking about the hentai side, also

Sawako

Artistic wife
Reaction score
Hi, I like art and sketching and thinking of a small circle.

However, a little spiced up.

For example, I have my legs and pussy exposed to help the male stay hard while sketching - and other more sensual areas.

Or males might like to write things on my legs and bum before I sketch them - then sketch in various styles.

Do you think this would appeal to people?

I like normal art and do landscapes, rinpa (rimpa), oil paintings, and so on.

PS - If slow to get back, sorry in advance.

Attachments

• tag-photo-sexy.jpeg
    tag-photo-sexy.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 121
  • sexy-legs-05.jpeg
    sexy-legs-05.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 809364AB-718A-4111-9A03-DDEF0282BFBC.jpeg
    809364AB-718A-4111-9A03-DDEF0282BFBC.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 109
  • slut-sawa-legs-wide.jpeg
    slut-sawa-legs-wide.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 104
  • tag-sawa.jpeg
    tag-sawa.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the info - a little different but much appreciated.
Not that different. Just like your art, there is a hard penis and a male writing. However, the canvas and time of sketching are a bit…different.

Also, it probably doesn’t need to be said at this point, but I really love to do portraits. My artwork has never been on display, but someday for the right price and production company my dream may cum true.

Best of luck in your artistic endeavors. 🥂

Not that different. Just like your art, there is a hard penis and a male writing. However, the canvas and time of sketching are a bit…different.

Also, it probably doesn’t need to be said at this point, but I really love to do portraits. My artwork has never been on display, but someday for the right price and production company my dream may cum true.

Best of luck in your artistic endeavors. 🥂
I am female - so if you are male, then you couldn't arouse males in the same way (unless homosexual). My art is published in the media but this concerns landscapes, rinpa (rimpa), and other themes. Also, I am looking for a circle of non-macho males (prefer more mature). My reason would be an erotic angle to art/sketching, but the real emphasis being erotic ways. I do art normally - so, the sketching angle is secondary.

Last edited:
No, I mean some men night enjoy - being sketched and aroused. With other areas included.

Reactions: leducul
I would be doing the sketching while in shoes, pussy showing, posing for the model a little - then sketch the male model.

Reactions: leducul
Intetesting idea...just give it a shot and see where it leads you creatively.
I personally am not sure if art and sex does mix that well. Having been to lots of life drawing sessions, it usually takes a lot of focus and concentration. Spicing it up would probably lead to worse results because of the distraction 😅

Thanks, DANBO... I would be sketching - posing - keeping the cock hard from time to time (so light-heart style from sketching to mild erotica)... Easing stress in both directions and mild escapism with aspects of art and something new for the individual. When I do my usual art, it takes full concentration like you said. Have a nice day!

Reactions: Cinnabums
I am female - so if you are male, then you couldn't arouse males in the same way (unless homosexual). My art is published in the media but this concerns landscapes, rinpa (rimpa), and other themes. Also, I am looking for a circle of non-macho males (prefer more mature). My reason would be an erotic angle to art/sketching, but the real emphasis being erotic ways. I do art normally - so, the sketching angle is secondary.
So you're looking for someone close to death? That's my category.

Hi, I like art and sketching and thinking of a small circle.

However, a little spiced up.

For example, I have my legs and pussy exposed to help the male stay hard while sketching - and other more sensual areas.

Or males might like to write things on my legs and bum before I sketch them - then sketch in various styles.

Do you think this would appeal to people?

I like normal art and do landscapes, rinpa (rimpa), oil paintings, and so on.

PS - If slow to get back, sorry in advance.
hello Sawako-San,
I read you looking for a male over 60 , I am only 53 years old ...is that can be ok for you ? I will be happy just to look at your pussy with your husband and mastering my cock , your picture is awesome ! you have a very nice pussy so sexy with your nice pant ! I don't know exactly what do you need , you can ask me very horny things ! if your husband is interested I love fucklicking and creampie cleaning ...I had already many experiences with couple in Europe , many women love fucklicking after a male masturbating front of her ! have a nice week ! kisses and love, Paul .

Hi, Paul - thanks for contacting. Glad you like my photo. The sketching angle is part of the erotica - with me posing and playing with the cock when needed... Can't really explain fully in the open forum. Take care.

I am female - so if you are male, then you couldn't arouse males in the same way (unless homosexual).
I can arouse males in fact if my artwork gets published. Many other artists like me actually specialize in this sort of painting technique…the most famous one is a man who goes by Peter of the North.

My art is published in the media but this concerns landscapes, rinpa (rimpa), and other themes. Also, I am looking for a circle of non-macho males (prefer more mature). My reason would be an erotic angle to art/sketching, but the real emphasis being erotic ways. I do art normally - so, the sketching angle is secondary.
My art is based on passion portraits, sometimes featuring pearl necklaces and Pollock-style process where I just kinda throw everything I got at the canvas and admire the chaos.

I know what you mean about those angles, though. It’s just hard to maintain them while screaming my brains out.

Reactions: Cinnabums and hrbb
Hi, not too close to death, wink! But mature is nice...
I read what you're looking for. PM me for more info if you're truly looking please

I can arouse males in fact if my artwork gets published. Many other artists like me actually specialize in this sort of painting technique…the most famous one is a man who goes by Peter of the North.

My art is based on passion portraits, sometimes featuring pearl necklaces and Pollock-style process where I just kinda throw everything I got at the canvas and admire the chaos.

I know what you mean about those angles, though. It’s just hard to maintain them while screaming my brains out.
Hi, I don't doubt your artistic skills - sorry, didn't mean band about your art. Only that the angle is a little different.