30minutes - 4000yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Been living in Tokyo for several years now, Japanese level is intermediate/daily conversational.
Always wanted to try out some of these Pink Salons and "adult entertainment" places around Tokyo, since I had the day off I decided today's the day!
Naturally I was lead to JanJan by ads online and this forum.

Arrived at Sugamo station around 4pm, found the sign out front, walked downstairs and was met with by the owner, a tired looking elderly man.
"Foreigners okay?" (外国人もいいですか?) I asked.
He simply looked me up and down quickly and replied "4000 yen"
I handed him the cash and he quickly led me into a booth in the dark main room that smelled HEAVILY of cigarette smoke/tobacco, which I completely expected.
Even with as dark as the room was, I could see how ratty and faded (probably from cig smoke) everything was, but hey, you get what you pay for.

I sat down on the towel in the low-seated sofa booth and waited about 15 minutes while listening to the Devil May Cry and Initial D music playing over the speakers, as well as the slurping and sucking sounds from the other booths, every few minutes a woman in a nighty/short dress would pass, most of the women seemed anywhere from 20 to 40 years old. None of them seemed to be extremely old (50s or older) as I've heard online.

Eventually a lady in a skimpy black nighty (Sheri) greeted me in Japanese and sat down. We exchanged short introductions and she asked me to take off my pants and undies, which I did as she pulled her top down revealing her large plump breasts. She immediately got to work by massaging/rubbing my dick with lotion while we exchanged a bit more small-talk. I asked if it would be okay to touch her breasts, to which she replied I could fondle them, but not to pinch/toy with her nipples, which I was fine with at that price. I proceeded to caress and rub her breasts and thighs and commented on her tattoos.

Once I was at full mast, she went to town on my knob, I was impressed with her skill and the force with which she was sucking. The girl definitely knew what she was doing, felt like she damn near sucked my soul out! After several minutes I couldn't hold back and busted in her mouth which she spat into a tissue and threw away. I complimented her skills while recovering from having the life half drained out of me. I asked her how much time was left, so she cleaned up a few things and went to check as I put my clothes back on. She returned just as I finished getting dressed and said we had 10 minutes left out of the 30 minutes, which I didn't mind.
We made small talk about our favorite movies, TV shows, actors, etc for the remaining 10 minutes and I enjoyed her bubbly and friendly attitude, even if it was probably just an act.

She walked me back to the much better lighted entrance/exit to say goodbye and I got a better look at her face and body.
She was about a 6 out of 10 face wise, nothing to write home about there, but certainly not ugly by any means.
Body wise, I would give her an 8 out of 10, her large tits and curvy figure being very pleasing.
There's a Sheri (シェリー) on JanJan's website's staff roster, which lists her age is 21.
If it's meant to be the same girl, she is definitely NOT 21, but probably in her late 20s/early 30s, judging from her face, experience level with dicks, and from some of her responses during our small-talk.
Which was fine by me, being a dude in my 30s myself.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall it was a fine experience, definitely worth the 4000yen price to get my rocks off and chat with a cute Japanese lady.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023

There's a Sheri (シェリー) on JanJan's website's staff roster, which lists her age is 21.
If it's meant to be the same girl, she is definitely NOT 21
I’ve figured out Jan-jan’s age system.

It’s the number of years since they gave their first professional blowjob.

My first pink saloon experience was JanJan and it was sherry who gave the service. She was very good at it. But her English language skill is almost zero, need Japanese if you want to engage. My Japanese is basic and I could get the job done. But wish I could speak a little better to engage in communication.

Reactions: BoatyBoatFace