Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Indonesian

Narrative of the Encounter:
Premise

This review was a written by a native Indonesian. Experience may differ for foreigners, but Bali, if anything, discriminates the other way around compared to Japan, so foreigners are more than welcome. Before RPS took the Balinese quarterbacking world by storm for reasons I'm yet to understand, Ibiza was the religious recommendation to newcomers in Bali to the same status as TAG's lovegirl Kaoru. Its location is much more out there; take the first roundabout exit from the airport, take a U-turn, and it's there. Though the complex seem unassuming, a couple other spots line those streets as well

Entrance
I paid them a visit in the late afternoon after emptying my tank at RPS earlier in the day and filling it back up with drinks along the way. I was greeted by a kind cashier/security officer and was seated at the sofa nearby. Roughly fifteen girls showed up and I decided on Sela, a blond-haired girl with minute breasts and pronounced bunders. Note that this selection process assumes you're a walk-in. You can reserve one beforehand on Telegram but you have to know who you're looking for. Unlike RPS, however, there is a sense of regularity to the girls' work schedule here, though none of it is online.

Room
Sela and I headed to the upper floor which looks far more appropriate for a spa than what can be better described as a shanty shed at RPS. A lot getting to know each other first and a little jacuzzi bath was going on as we discussed many things from sambals, past guests, and the upcoming presidential election on Valentine's Day. The bed was not as fancy as RPS, but everything else holds up to par. Note the abundance of mirrors to see the girl working her magic.

Girl
Sela was a better pick than first appeared. I thought the selection I saw was not the greatest bunch, but the similarly-aged girl bounced off conversations extremely well and was both attentive and brutal. Note that she smokes and has tattoos if they're things that concern you. Also note that the supermajority of Indonesian males smoke as well.

Play
The routine begins with ice rubs to the nether regions and honey to slicken everything up. Her hand technique in massaging the mast was equally excellent as previously experienced and her mouth skills was even better. Not long the mast was hidden inside the cave. This is where she shone the brightest. Her grinding skills are truly exceptional, as my hurting groin can still attest now. She has solid stamina and knows how to butter her utterances, as much as I'm not inclined to pick which of her praises and moans were genuine or not. I was having too much fun being brutally rode on for seemingly forever till we both came together in a stellar display of service. An unremarkable massage to pinch away sore muscles and another jacuzzi bath to brush off fun sweat rather than just annoying sweat, then we headed back downstairs and said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Truly stellar, Sela. I feel like I'm sambal oelek for how hard you grinded me down; we didn't have the chance to switch to another position, not that I mind because of how good you were. A solid, full-throated recommendation, though I won't be back for a long while so I'll let the lucky QBs with Bali on their future itineraries to have their groins grinded to dusts.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for review, which is very indonesian

Appointment Length & Costs:
Rp800.000 (~¥7,400) for 90 minutes
may I know how many pops allowed for 90 minutes? from review seems like it was 1 time.
This review was a written by a native Indonesian. Experience may differ for foreigners, but Bali, if anything, discriminates the other way around compared to Japan, so foreigners are more than welcome.
I am aware of tipping culture there, but a bit unsure how to navigate.
as foreigner, by not tipping will that incur any wrath or resentment?
I remember one time being hold hostage at the door in Jakarta for lack of tipping.

Reactions: SquidCity
May I know how many pops allowed for 90 minutes? From review seems like it was 1 time
Yes, unless otherwise specified the rule here is one and done. Sela mentioned that one client popped before FS in the first ten minutes of a long session and wasn't happy that he wasn't provided FS.
I am aware of tipping culture there, but a bit unsure how to navigate. As foreigner, by not tipping will that incur any wrath or resentment? I remember one time being hold hostage at the door in Jakarta for lack of tipping.
Resentment is a strong word, but tipping will curry favors if you want to repeat, for example. Higher expectations for foreigners (especially of Western descent), but not necessarily a requirement. Being hold hostage for not tipping is definitely crossing the line, but I assume it only happens in a minority of cases

Reactions: kirayamato