Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Chiba] (SL) Ichika - Marine Blue (Chiba Sakaecho)

GooGooMuck

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Ichika - Marine Blue (Chiba Sakaecho)

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Chiba Sakaecho

Soapland Provider Name:
Ichika (https://s-hama.com/profile.php?n=ichika)

Soapland Website:
s-hama.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins/22,000 yen (17,000 course fee + 2,000 repeat nomination fee + 1,000 VIP fee + 2,000 gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Disclaimer
I speak Japanese and look Japanese, and while in principle they are OK with foreigners I do not know if the shop accepts non-Japanese speakers.

Review
This was my 7th time using this shop and my 4th time meeting Ichika.

A few days prior, I made a booking via CityHeaven which was acknowledged by the shop staff. An hour before the appointment I call to confirm and am told to come by as planned.

Entering the shop, I exchange greetings with the staff and inform them of my appointment. After paying, I chose a sportswear cosplay outfit for Ichika (cosplay is free of charge, but you have to tell the staff at reception that you want to choose a cosplay as they don't bring it up otherwise) after which I am guided to the waiting room. The waiting room is large and clean, though a bit awkward with the sofas facing each other. A few minutes of waiting later, I am called by my number card and have the rules explained to me. Then I go through the curtain and come face to face with a smiling Ichika wearing the cosplay outfit I picked out for her.

She takes me by the hand, thanks me for coming by again, and leads me up to the room. The rooms here are large, spacious and clean - much more so than other soaplands I have visited. And almost entirely bright pink.

After a brief chat, we each remove our own clothes and proceed to the bath area. She washes me down first, then herself while I enter the tub. After we both brush our teeth, she gets into the tub, closes her eyes and asks for a kiss. We flirt in the tub for a while before drying ourselves off and heading to the bed.

She lies down and I proceed to finger her for a few minutes until she asks me to enter her. Her vagina was very tight, to the point it was hurting me. I was surprised because this was my 4th time with her and I had never felt it was painful before. We rotate through a few positions with lots of kissing in between before I finish in doggy.

We cuddle in bed and chat until the timer rings, and then shower off and get dressed. She leads me back downstairs and sends me off with a light kiss.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ichika has a beautiful face, a sweet smile, and a very slender figure with a nearly-flat chest. Her service is somewhat amateurish but with plenty of GFE and willingness to oblige. I enjoy her company so much and will continue to visit her.

This is my first review so please let me know if there are any mistakes.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022