Identity Theft Alert! Imposter On Tag

Remember the Saitama Incident?
Sorry this must be before my time. What is the saitama incident?

If a new member created "wanderer" it might just be pure luck, and possibly that he didn't know there is already The Great and Powerful Oz.. I mean Wwanderer.
If / when "wanderer" uploads a profile image, and it is similar to Wwanderer's image, then Id say that there is reason to be concerned.

Actually, long ago in the early days of commercial sex on the web when new boards were proliferating (and disappearing) as quickly as weeds and all net communities were small and tentative, I often used "Wanderer" as my screen name. After a few years, as these net communities became larger and more stable, I began to run into boards where someone had already taken that handle. This led to confusion at times, when someone who knew a "Wanderer" on one board assumed the "Wanderer" on another (related and with overlapping membership) board were the same person. This was one of my motives for adding a "w" and becoming "Wwanderer". The story of how I ended up with that particular name has been posted on TAG more than once already. I also used "traveler" and other names on various p4p-related boards in the early years. If there are boards where I am registered with any other name now, I have forgotten those accounts long ago.

Anyway, just look for the -Ww at the end of posts, and their should be no confusion (on TAG).

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry this must be before my time. What is the saitama incident?

If a new member created "wanderer" it might just be pure luck, and possibly that he didn't know there is already The Great and Powerful Oz.. I mean Wwanderer.
If / when "wanderer" uploads a profile image, and it is similar to Wwanderer's image, then Id say that there is reason to be concerned.

Hehe,

You are excused for not catching on to my senseless humor, as opposed to my sense of humor. My wife often puts her arms around herself shivering and saying my jokes are so cold-a Japanese expression for a bad joke. As you may imagine, she walks around nowadays with permanent goosebumps.

Anyways, in the post below, Saitama-man discovered another member had taken a username similar to his. Then, we discovered, yet a third Saitama username:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/hello.11065/#post-65483

Now in regards, to Wwanderer, he is something of an icon here at TAG, and it's hard to imagine anyone would choose a username so similar to his.

So, many of my posts are tongue-in-cheek. Lately, that's the only place it has ventured.

And that's the story of the Saitama Incident.

If you are really bored, go to the link below, find the member with 874 posts, and spend a couple weeks perusing posts between the two of us. You'll really get your fill of my senseless humor:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/members/Q

*warning, the link above contains content that may damage brain cells. In the final exchanges, the member above had an online meltdown brought on by exposure to my posts, so proceed with extreme caution.

Last edited:
Reactions: faboo2001 and MikeH
Saitama-man discovered another member had taken a username similar to his.
again just pure luck. there are many foreigners in saitama. Just like my name is Thehunter, there are 5 other usernames with the word hunter in it. If you are worried about saitama, check out tokyo, there are 1o.

If you are really bored, go to the link below
link is broken. well for at me at least.

Regarding your humor, shoot me in the head if im wrong, but maybe this whole post is a joke? if it is a joke and im missing it, forgive me as i have consumed enough alcohol tonight (or any night) to make even a sub normal sized dying whale sing kumbaya.

Reactions: roots reggae
again just pure luck. there are many foreigners in saitama. Just like my name is Thehunter, there are 5 other usernames with the word hunter in it. If you are worried about saitama, check out tokyo, there are 1o.

link is broken. well for at me at least.

Regarding your humor, shoot me in the head if im wrong, but maybe this whole post is a joke? if it is a joke and im missing it, forgive me as i have consumed enough alcohol tonight (or any night) to make even a sub normal sized dying whale sing kumbaya.

Sorry, here's the real link. Go to it and follow the instructions above

https://tokyoadultguide.com/members/

It's a joke about a joke.

Start singing!

Well, you have a small point. However, Tokyo is rather generic on this board and since this is TAG, after all, it may be expected.

Saitama, on the other hand is more obscure and is much identified with a character.

When it comes to the root word, wanderer, Ww is legend here, a TAG male idol, just below the status of a god, and even some would dispute any question of his (diety :devil:) dirty. Note:slightly edited.

Anyone with more time on his/her hands could research TAG membership and list common root names as usernames.

I get out of the hospital today, and have almost three weeks of catching up to do on the home front, so not a lot of free time in the future.

Perhaps we could persuade hkAlone to use The Force.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer