ngoloser

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Idol Chekki-na honten Nakasu - Rea

Service Name:
Idol Chekki-na Honten

Provider Name:
Rea https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/cecchina/girlid-48501196/?lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/cecchina/

Appointment Length & Costs:
27k/60 minutes

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I found myself having a 1 day stopover in fukuoka, on advice of a friend I decided to plan ahead and aim to book a shop's more popular cast, unlike before where I would just walk in and choose. After browsing a bit this shop was on cityheaven traveler so I made a reservation for Rea on cityheaven one day prior. On the day itself I got a call at about noon to confirm my reservation, they asked me if I was Japanese to which I replied no and was told that Rea normally doesn't serve foreign customers, they also asked if its my first time with her. The person on the phone said they would check with Rea when her shift starts and call me back if she was agreeable, they also asked where I was from and said they would cancel my online booking first. 5pm rolls around and I get a call back saying she's ok with it, and so I confirm the booking. At this point I am dead tired because I had been up since 4am and wasn't really listening past the confirmation, which was a mistake of mine since they also confirmed the price and I was just going "hai hai"

10 mins prior to appointment time I head to the shop, it doesn't have a reception counter so I am directed directly to the waiting room and the staff greet me there. I give them my booking details and I get told that the price is 27k for my reservation which was a shock to me. The price shown on my online reservation was 20.9k and I had expected it to be that price. I ask the staff to confirm again and they say its 27k, which was even higher than the prices shown on traveler. I was quite disappointed but just pulled out the cash and paid up. To add insult to injury I noticed after a big poster advertising discounted rates on certain days of the month and it was one of those days.

On to the encounter, Rea was cute and with a bubbly personality, she greeted me with a smile and held my hand to lead me to the room. She immediately goes to dim the lights and asks if its ok, I say I would rather it be brighter because I want to see her cute face but she seems hesitant about it so I don't push and say its okay. I thanked her for being willing to accomodate me and gave her some presents which she seemed quite happy about. We chatted abit on the bed and while undressing. The topic of impressions of different nationalities came up and she was hesitant to answer for one country, I got the impression that she's had bad experiences before hence the no foreigners rule. Shower, and then we go back to bed. Rea lies on the bed and asks me to give a hug, I hug her and start kissing her cheek, moving down towards her tits and her pussy. I play with her tits a bit as well, but when I ask if its okay to finger her I get an excuse saying it probably wouldn't fit. I do ask again a bit after and get a different excuse so I don't press again. Eventually I think she realises I'm pretty bad at this so she asks me to lie down and starts blowing me while playing with my nipples. Eventually I ask her to finish me with her hand which she happily obliges. After she lies down beside me and cuddles while chatting, overall good GFE.

Times up and while heading out she asks me to visit again which I took as a sign that the booking process would hopefully be smoother in the future.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I felt like I got fleeced on the price but the experience with rea was good and I might go back if I'm in the area again (and I get quoted a normal price)

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024