40 min - 5000 yen (mail magazine)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note that I was able to get in with basic conversational Japanese. Nothing too complicated, the guy at the door just asked me if I could speak Japanese okay and if I understood the system. I don't know if they explain anything in English, but foreigners are probably welcome if they have any Japanese speaking ability to avoid rulebreaking.

I believe the entire time ended up being 40min, but I only saw three people. They might have been short staffed when I went or something, but it's not a big deal. Unfortunately they don't wear bikinis here but it's typical sexy dress/low hanging sweater, club wear. It's super dark at first until your eyes get adjusted, and there's a small candle on the private booth table.

First up was Tomomi. It's super dark in there but she was definitely attractive. Before I knew it, she pulled down the front of her sweater for easy access. She took the initiative to straddle me we and we made out like that for a while. She asked about getting her a drink once, my Japanese isn't great so I played dumb a bit, like "oh, is it not okay...hmm maybe another time sorry". She was also grinding on me a bit during the kissing. I'll shimei her and buy her a drink next time lol. She was probably my favorite, although from her breath I got that feeling like she hadn't had something to eat or drink recently, but she tasted just fine haha. And personality wise she was easy to talk to and laughed pretty naturally. First kisses were more close mouth but after a bit, she did go full tongue kissing.

Second was Akari. She was also pretty, I think a bit less than Tomomi. She also seemed slightly less outgoing and I had to ask her to sit on my lap, but not bad at all. Nothing bad to say about her, she would probably be more memorable if I didn't have Tomomi in the rotation. I remember her having fun playing with my nipples and she found it cute I was acting shy. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Lastly, Yui. Looks-wise, objectively fine or better. She kind of had the gyaru look, which isn't my type so that kind of put a damper on things. I think she was a bit less humored at my attempts to be funny with bad Japanese, but it's not like she insulted me or anything. More like she didn't understand I was making a joke. Not my type but not through any fault of her actions or behavior. She also teased me a bit with her hands.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With the 5k mail magazine coupon, it's probably worth it to try it out and see if there's a girl you like. Definitely worth if you have a good girl to shimei. I don't think they were trying to scam me or anything with only 3 people, unless it happens again.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 5/28/2023

Title of Your Review:
Ikebukuro Bikini Oppai pub first timer

Service Name:
Oppai pub / seku-kyaba

Provider Name:
Ikebukuro Bikini

Website/Contact Info:
https://ikebukuro-bikini.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 5000 yen (mail magazine)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note that I was able to get in with basic conversational Japanese. Nothing too complicated, the guy at the door just asked me if I could speak Japanese okay and if I understood the system. I don't know if they explain anything in English, but foreigners are probably welcome if they have any Japanese speaking ability to avoid rulebreaking.

I believe the entire time ended up being 40min, but I only saw three people. They might have been short staffed when I went or something, but it's not a big deal. Unfortunately they don't wear bikinis here but it's typical sexy dress/low hanging sweater, club wear. It's super dark at first until your eyes get adjusted, and there's a small candle on the private booth table.

First up was Tomomi. It's super dark in there but she was definitely attractive. Before I knew it, she pulled down the front of her sweater for easy access. She took the initiative to straddle me we and we made out like that for a while. She asked about getting her a drink once, my Japanese isn't great so I played dumb a bit, like "oh, is it not okay...hmm maybe another time sorry". She was also grinding on me a bit during the kissing. I'll shimei her and buy her a drink next time lol. She was probably my favorite, although from her breath I got that feeling like she hadn't had something to eat or drink recently, but she tasted just fine haha. And personality wise she was easy to talk to and laughed pretty naturally. First kisses were more close mouth but after a bit, she did go full tongue kissing.

Second was Akari. She was also pretty, I think a bit less than Tomomi. She also seemed slightly less outgoing and I had to ask her to sit on my lap, but not bad at all. Nothing bad to say about her, she would probably be more memorable if I didn't have Tomomi in the rotation. I remember her having fun playing with my nipples and she found it cute I was acting shy. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Lastly, Yui. Looks-wise, objectively fine or better. She kind of had the gyaru look, which isn't my type so that kind of put a damper on things. I think she was a bit less humored at my attempts to be funny with bad Japanese, but it's not like she insulted me or anything. More like she didn't understand I was making a joke. Not my type but not through any fault of her actions or behavior. She also teased me a bit with her hands.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With the 5k mail magazine coupon, it's probably worth it to try it out and see if there's a girl you like. Definitely worth if you have a good girl to shimei. I don't think they were trying to scam me or anything with only 3 people, unless it happens again.

They're still wearing sweaters instead of real bikinis? Goddamn. 3 girls per 40 minute session is pretty standard for any sekukyaba visit, only occasionally you will get four. Honestly based on all campus group shops you'll get more consistent lookers in this one.

did they test your Japanese legal or did you just say you understood the rules
I am wondering if I can take my way in.

Unfortunately they don't wear bikinis here but it's typical sexy dress/low hanging sweater, club wear.

Kinda hillarious that they dropped the bikini theme all together. Not even on the website the girls are shown in bikinis. That really is disappointing....made the shop look a bit different than other Sekukyabas.

Reactions: Saitama
did they test your Japanese legal or did you just say you understood the rules
I am wondering if I can take my way in.
If you can converse in simple Japanese conversation its fine. Not recommended if you don't know the language.

If you can converse in simple Japanese conversation its fine. Not recommended if you don't know the language.
To add on, if you get a bouncer like guy waiting outside the elevator, be clear you're there for the seku-kyaba. Posted in another review but it took me a while to realize what was happening. If you get a regular staff coming from behind the curtain, the interaction is a little more obvious.

In terms of getting your money's worth...yeah you need at least limited conversational ability. This means not stumbling to figure out basic speech patterns, I mean even just describing things you like or don't like, things you're doing in Japan in a basic way is fine. You get better chemistry if you can actually talk to them, and it would be way too awkward to not talk at all. I imagine some people would be unhappy if the girls just talked the whole time but sometimes you don't have any chemistry and you'd prefer they just talk the whole time instead of being awkward.

Kinda hillarious that they dropped the bikini theme all together. Not even on the website the girls are shown in bikinis. That really is disappointing....made the shop look a bit different than other Sekukyabas.

Did they ever wear bikinis at some point? Without looking, one of the top rated girls should be in one in her promo photo, I remember because she looks cute and has the claw hands pose. Could just be for advertising though.

They're still wearing sweaters instead of real bikinis? Goddamn. 3 girls per 40 minute session is pretty standard for any sekukyaba visit, only occasionally you will get four. Honestly based on all campus group shops you'll get more consistent lookers in this one.

Noted, I saw that sekukyabas aren't really reviewed on here but the few I saw made it seem like it was always 10 minutes per girl.

Did they ever wear bikinis at some point?
I only went once when the shop just had opened up. In the beginning the shop's concept was different...less hands on, no booths. Brighter open space where you could see everything. During that time the girls wore bikinis. I don't know when the shop was remodelled to look like all other shops from campus group.
Just saw on the website that they also renamed it to 学園祭別館. Looks like they just kept the old Bikini name for now and will probably drop it one day. It's just confusing this way.

CoNoted, I saw that sekukyabas aren't really reviewed on here but the few I saw made it seem like it was always 10 minutes per girl.

Campus group is usually 4 x 10min. I think I had cases where they were super super busy and couldn't send in 4 different girls, so they sent the first girls a second time at the end....but I can imagine that they could also just send 3 and let them stay slightly longer. When it comes to the timing the Campus group shops are usually fair.

Yeah, Sekukyabas are not reviewed often....I am not sure if I ever posted a review. I think the main reason is that the whole experience mostly boils down to chemistry and feels very subjective. With some girls it is great from the getgo, with others you just talk because they are not your type or because they are very passive...but maybe they click perfectly with somebody else.

Reactions: zayong
I only went once when the shop just had opened up. In the beginning the shop's concept was different...less hands on, no booths. Brighter open space where you could see everything. During that time the girls wore bikinis. I don't know when the shop was remodelled to look like all other shops from campus group.
Just saw on the website that they also renamed it to 学園祭別館. Looks like they just kept the old Bikini name for now and will probably drop it one day. It's just confusing this way.

Campus group is usually 4 x 10min. I think I had cases where they were super super busy and couldn't send in 4 different girls, so they sent the first girls a second time at the end....but I can imagine that they could also just send 3 and let them stay slightly longer. When it comes to the timing the Campus group shops are usually fair.

Yeah, Sekukyabas are not reviewed often....I am not sure if I ever posted a review. I think the main reason is that the whole experience mostly boils down to chemistry and feels very subjective. With some girls it is great from the getgo, with others you just talk because they are not your type or because they are very passive...but maybe they click perfectly with somebody else.

Interesting, I did see the post about when Bikini initially opened up but I don't recall someone saying that they wore bikinis. Honestly I wouldn't mind a regular kyaba where you get a rotation of girls in bikinis to talk to lol as long as the price isn't crazy.

I can see why the experience boils down to who you get, and I got lucky there was at least one repeatable girl per rotation. The reviews of specific girls aren't worth much unless they're still at the store someone's curious about, but I would just review rotations until I found a girl to shimei, which is basically what I did this go-around. Some girls are also mainstays like that bikini claw girl Kazune, since she has a review from 2021 and 2022. The main takeaways for seku-kyaba in general are that there's no point in going if you can't halfway survive in Japanese speaking situations and to use the free/no shimei until you find someone good. You will get duds and you need to be able to talk to fill the dead time because otherwise it's just painful. Oh and the obvious that you can only touch above the waist and don't do something dumb to get kicked out.

Can someone please tell me the address of this? Is the club called Bikini? Thank you!

Can someone please tell me the address of this? Is the club called Bikini? Thank you!
Ikebukuro West, right across the street from Donki

Check website or cityheaven for exact location