sumersault

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Ikebukuro, Bunny Girl - unknown provider

Soapland Name:
Bunny Girl

Soapland Provider Name:
Don't know (name not given, could not find on the list on their website)

Soapland Website:
https://bunny-g.jp

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 20000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
So, this was my first venture into the adult entertainment scene of Japan, being my 2nd time overall after Amsterdam years ago. This was partly my fault, so take the review with a grain of salt. After having read the other 2 reviews of this place here and the comments I decided to give it try as it seemed cheap and decent, even if on the lower end of quality. I don't know if I just got really unlucky or if things have changed in the last couple years, but I did not have a very good time.

Entrance
The clerk at the front desk was friendly and helpful, I spoke enough Japanese to get by. As expected, as a foreigner I still had to take the 70 minute course minimum. Others have mentioned not being able to pick a girl, I have specifically asked the clerk for 2 who I looked up the day before and the site today said that they are in, he checked the list but said they aren't there right now (or busy, I didn't understand it well enough, though the place seemed pretty empty since I went in the early afternoon on a weekday, so I doubt that). I said it's alright, whatever, the other girls available today looked alright online anyway.

The girl
I was sent to the waiting room and given some iced tea while the girl got ready. In a few minutes I was led into the room. Now, this is where the problems begin. While the girl wasn't the most attractive, that alone wouldn't have been a big issue, but it turned out she didn't speak any English or Japanese at all, besides very basic Japanese words necessary for the service. This meant that communication of any kind was practically impossible, which was a massive problem for me as I am very inexperienced and would have really wanted to convey that, maybe explain some of my kinks, etc.. From her looks I would assume she was Chinese or some other East-Asian, probably mid 30s, short black hair, pretty small tits, a bit of fat on her belly, a decent ass, and I cannot for the life of me find her on the site's list of girls.

The service
From what I read I expected to get the same treatment as the other reviews, and this was also a letdown. After being given a toothbrush and using it, I got into the bath while the girl took a quick shower and got the inflatable mattress ready. Once on the mattress I received a rub down with soap, but only by hand, no body-to-body, or boobs, or anything. Around this time I also noticed generic radio music playing in the background, which is probably only a personal gripe but it really didn't help set the mood, made me feel like I was at some conventional spa. Back into the bath, then we get to the bed. She did a bit of foreplay, mostly around my nipples, which got me moderately hard, but no blowjob at all, she immediately moved on to the condom. This is where the root of the issue lies; I was nervous, but also not very turned on at that point, I expected way more, and I couldn't get fully hard. I went in in missionary at first but I didn't quite find a comfortable position on the bed so I asked her to be on top of me. During cowgirl I freely groped her boobs, which were smaller than I would have liked, but when I asked about kissing she said no. She rode me for a bit until she got tired and I didn't even feel close to cumming, so she took it out and tried to get it harder. As it didn't really work she ended up giving me a handjob instead, which still took a bit but finished me off. We still had some time afterwards so she gave me a massage, and at that point the session was over.

TL;DR
Got a mediocre looking girl who spoke no English or Japanese, no oppai attack on the mat, no blowjob during foreplay. I basically ended up paying 20000 yen for a glorified happy ending massage because I couldn't get hard enough, but even if I could have it wouldn't have been anything special.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The staff was friendly and I am fairly sure I would have had an order of magnitude better time have I got one of the girls I originally wanted, but I just cannot recommend the place as it is. Someone more experienced than me would have likely enjoyed it more, but that wasn't the main issue anyway. It seems like the quality of the girls and the service is a massive gamble, so take what you will from this.

Reactions: bdbd
Thank you for submitting your review!

Approved: 2/19/2023