10,000 yen/40 minutes

Type/Location:
In call Apartment

Language Notes:
Japanese on the phone, Chinese with the provider

Details of the Encounter:
I've used this Dakki's services thrice.

First time was with Nozomi.

She is still on the website, but she told me she would go back to China. They come on temporary visa that I didn't fully understand. During some specific amount of years, they can come here and stay for about one month and half or two months. I know this has nothing to do with the thread per se, but it is the reason they will rotate lots of girls.

This is their website.

The Chinese girl on the phone seems to be fluent in Japanese.

At that time, I didn't know what type of service they were offering. I just chose the 40 minutes VIP course, because she told me it would be a massage. It was what I was actually looking for.

When I came in, there were two beds in one shared room. I passed through the kitchen smelling Chinese food.

She doesn't speak any Japanese, so I switched to Chinese. I paid her 10000 yen. She told me to undress, then, I showered. She is very small. I thought she was underage, so I asked her a couple of times if she was at least 20 years old!

Going back to the action, she massaged me or tried to. She doesn't have much strength I need. Then, when I flipped, she was teasing me until it got hard and right after have inserted a condom. She did a blowjob which was okay-ish and then, she said she wanted to do FS. But cowgirl would be impossible because she said it would not work for her. lol.

I did some missionary, but very slowly because she asked me to. I popped once and left more relaxed.

The second time was with Rui. I can't remember well if it was really her. Also, those breast cups aren't accurate at all. They might send me to one apartment where any of them are free because they are all here in Japan to make money on a very short time.

Anyway, it was with a girl who is about 160 cm tall. She doesn't know what is "massage" at all. She should learn from someone or even Youtube or whatever because she is definitely not in the right job.

But she was attractive and also teased me a lot. She put a condom, started doing a blowjob. She wanted me to cum fast by masturbating me fast (maybe some guys cum fast this way, but this "trick" doesn't work with me). Then, we did some positions when she asked me the time is almost out.

So, I concentrated and came in the doggy position.

The third girl, I will confirm the name when I have time.

She was straight on to make me horny by teasing me from the start. She wanted to do blowjob without condom, but I said NO! So, got a condom, inserted it quickly and just jumped in. She was really horny and crazy. She was really wet. Maybe she haven't had sex for a couple of days, weeks, months or years? lol.

The only downside is that she was smelling cigarettes, which I dislike.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Most of them don't speak any Japanese at all, let alone any word in English. Foreigners who can speak Mandarin will have no or less trouble. Although they offer 40, 60 etc minutes, only one pop is allowed. If you are someone who come very fast, then, better choosing 40 minutes, especially if you can't speak any Mandarin. They will use some type of Google Translator, though. But it would bother me if me or the girl keep using the smartphone for every single move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a specific address for the mansion you can provide?

This place was formerly running as “match”, and had a review here: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/match-chinese-mp-in-ikebukuro.19578/

I was turned away the first time for possibly having a big wiener, and it looked like it would be weird to push the subject.

Furthermore, this is just up the street from Romance Dori/all the semi Kyabas and while it is located within hotel Amethyst (you can see that in Japanese at the top right of their screen), there isn’t a single door or sign for their services. In other words, yes you must call, but the physical location is easy to find but unfortunately right out on the street if discretion is your deal.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I’ve been here a few times. They seem to have a few apartments that they rent out where the girls stay and work. Once you call and make an appointment they will SM you an address to go to. Everything is on the northwest side about 5 minutes from the station. Most of the girls speak zero Japanese and maybe a couple words of English. It’s good value, but some interesting techniques. Don’t expect much of a massage. One girl was really fun but unfortunately she had gone back to China by the time I could visit again.

Wow.... This is the place that the rip-off touts in the love hotel send customers too... The only thing is they charge them 30,000 yen and pocket 20,000 yen.

Interesting to know that it is a real store that exists and does provide real sexual services.

So if you call, you must speak Japanese/Mandarin or forget it.