10,000/1hr

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Last week I took a half day off to immigration, so naturally after I was left pretty stressed out. Decided to head to Ikebukuro for lunch, and naturally, surrounded by all the lovely anime style Ikebukuro girls I got pretty turned on. Bless that city.

Feeling stressed and horny, I hit up TAG to see if there were any decent massage places in the area. I was on the West side, I figured I could throw a rock and find one.
Saw a few positive reviews for Awa Romano and made my way there.
Christ, I'm not out of shape, but there's no elevator and it's 4 floors up. I was sweating enough from the heat, so when I finally arrived I was ready to just lay down and relax.

On to the massage. Greeted at the door by a chubby older woman, who I was hoping was the mama san. She showed me the options, I chose 60 minutes for 10,000 yen. I hadn't thought to check the girls who were available and make a reservation, I just asked if they were open and if I could head over.
She led me to a room with a regular bed and a plastic mat. It was my first time experience the plastic one, so I didn't know what to expect. She asked me to lay down and wait, so I complied.

Few minutes later, she returned in a bikini. Now, Midori isn't ugly at all, she's actually cute for an older lady. She is a little heavy, but at least she has big tits. Guess you can't expect a lot when you make a spur of the moment appointment.
She offered to take the bikini off for 3000 yen so naturally I obliged.
The massage was very very slow and not much of a massage at all. She covered me in soap and then rubbed her body over me. It didn't feel like much but it was kinda hot. Then she flipped me over, let me titty fuck her a bit, and then asked me to go to the shower. Sketchy little shower, but whatever. You wash solo.

Came back, popped, and then asked if I could pop again, she laughed and said sure if I could. Well, she managed to get another one out in just a few minutes.

Overall, I could see that this shop would be a great experience with a sexier, younger lady. But I have no bad things to say about Midori, she was really nice.
Probably I just had unfortunate timing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're reading this and new to pay for play, plan ahead, because being horny and in a rush is not a good mix!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023