Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 5000 yen (mail magazine)

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Copy/paste is such a wonderful thing.

The following paragraph was copied from my previous review.

Yeah… Corona sucked, but it’s pretty much over at this point if Japan will really open from next month. Before the hordes flood the streets of Tokyo, and who knows what could happen I had to stop worrying and take the plunge. But before anything else, I thought let’s try a セクキャバ。(sexy cabaret, Oppai pub) and I have mixed feelings, but mostly a worthwhile experience.

This review was split in two parts as I went to two shops back to back. This is part 2 of 2.

So apparently they opened a new shop, or at least it was a renewal of some sort. I’m not sure if Gakuensai (school festival) still exists with the school girl theme, but in the same building on the 4th floor there is a new shop from the same group called Bikini. It caught my attention on the mail magazine, and I was thinking, sure let’s try more… and I’m very happy I did.

Got there, and the guy asked me if it was my first time, I said I had been to Gakuensai before, and he was ok with that. Asked me if I knew the rules, I nodded, and then he gave me the ‘ugai,’ the alcohol, and temperature check.

(Not a hard Japanese check, so it seems they’re cool with Gaijin too if you can talk to the guy)

Before I forget, this store was supposed to be Bikini, but girls were wearing some sort of sweater? Maybe some event was going on, or I missed something. They had a sweater thing? and Bikini bottoms, more little lingerie though. Can’t complain though, but had something different in mind.

After getting in, it was the same setup as all the other stores, many cubicles, good privacy overall, and they’re not big, but not too bad. The music was EDM. The guy came with my drink, and after that the first girl showed up.

あかり - Akari: wow, quality went up considerably, I thought. Very nice girl, body, face was good looking. Great energy. It definitely felt more… premium? or that she knew what she was doing? Soft and sensitive Oppai. 8/10

あゆみ - Ayumi: short bob hair cut, black hair, she was ok, cute, not very talkative, a little more serious? She had a cute black sweater. We didn’t click very much, kisses were a little weird, like close mouth-ish. Small and cute Oppai. 6/10

みな - Mina: Ok, so this is what I was talking about when I said this was worth it. I don’t remember her that well though ;), she was similar looking to Akari, maybe? Pretty university girl… but this girl wanted everything, and she wanted it fast. She got on, immediately started DFK, and I opened her sweater. Small-ish Oppai, but very sensitive to the point that she asked me to stop a little bit… but it was ok because she was an amazing kisser. She also did a little bit of the DFK your ears thing, it’s very weird for some, but I like it. She then pulled my t-shirt up and we hugged pretty tight. Definitely the highlight in terms of service today. 9/10

のぞみ - Nozomi: this girl was very pretty… she’s tall, 168 she said, very pretty hair, eyes, smile… and big perfect Oppai… just looking at them was very enjoyable (not to mention “kissing” them). This girl could easily be a model somewhere. Kisses were not that exciting though, so overall maybe not better than Mina, but she was definitely the prettiest girl. 8/10

Ok, so that’s it! Things are pretty much back to normal, like Corona never happened… the only new thing would be the temperature check, I guess.

For new readers, if you want a specific girl you have to nominate her (shimei) and it can get a little pricey, depending on the length, so if you want to keep it ‘budget’ always go with ‘free.’ But if you really click with a girl, ‘shimei’ may be a good option too that could unlock some perks ;)

Anyways, that was my first reviews after Corona, I’ll report again if I go out! Be safe.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would highly recommend Bikini, get the mail maga and wait for the 5000 yen all time coupon, and it’s great value for your money. I’ll be back again for sure when I can make some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the 2nd report, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/4/2022

Went to this place 2 weeks ago and the first girl tried to bait me into buying a drink for her, which caught me off guard.
It left a bad taste in my mouth. Fortunately after trying to talk my way out of it she was kind enough to let it slide.

From first to last : あむ、れいか、えま(said it was her last shift)、みき

Everyone was cute af, which heals my soul a bit after a not-so-good deriheru experience, but i still feel like i need to touch grass for wasting 9k only for kissing and groping.

Reactions: Majora
how do you deal with the blue balls from going to a place like this? i have thought about it but I don't really like being teased with no action

Girls don’t usually ask for drinks with me, but they sometimes ask me to “let them stay,” ここにいたい(。・ω・。)

Thanks for the review. Good to hear that you had a good time. I was at this shop after it initially opened about 2,5 years earlier. Was at Gakuensai a lot during that time and they always handed you coupons and stuff.
I went once because I was curious, but in the beginning they tried a different approach without cubicles and not full hands on .....was pretty lame and not worth mentioning. Good to hear that they had a renewal and adjusted the service and layout to the good old cubicle model :cool: