In Praise Of Black Hair

Lars Lust

TAG Member
Reaction score
You fall in love with the shiny black hair of Japanese women. You make all the life-changing decisions and move here – only to discover (yes, it’s some years ago) that they have all just dyed it brown, read, or, even worse, blonde (no offense, Alice. I’m talking about Japanese girls).

I’m I the only one feeling sad? I don’t think so. Take a walk through Roppongi, Aoyama, Shibuya, etc., all Japanese girls with foreign boyfriends have black hair. Gaijin like black hair.

But what about Japanese guys? Do Japanese girls care anything about what they like? It’s not for them, anyhow. It’s for their female friends. I think.

Sad, indeed. Thoughts?

Or maaaaybe they are doing it for themselves! :jawdrop:

Way to nail it dead flat into the ground! (y)

But who would have ever imagined women doing things other than for men??! :eek::rolleyes:

And in any case, far and away the sexiest looking women are those who look exactly the way they want to look (a rare breed to be sure)...at least imo.

-Ww

I think a lot of (hot) men like the gyaru type with dyed hair.
And indeed, its because the girls like it as well.
I think there are enough girls with black hair left in Japan and that a bit diversity is good. If everyone has naturally black hair it gives more variation if some people dye it.

You fall in love with the shiny black hair of Japanese women. You make all the life-changing decisions and move here – only to discover (yes, it’s some years ago) that they have all just dyed it brown, read, or, even worse, blonde (no offense, Alice. I’m talking about Japanese girls).

I’m I the only one feeling sad? I don’t think so. Take a walk through Roppongi, Aoyama, Shibuya, etc., all Japanese girls with foreign boyfriends have black hair. Gaijin like black hair.

But what about Japanese guys? Do Japanese girls care anything about what they like? It’s not for them, anyhow. It’s for their female friends. I think.

Sad, indeed. Thoughts?
I often dislike dyed hair on Asian women, as in many cases it's done poorly, doesn't look natural, or the woman looks weird. Though sometimes it's done well by Asian women, where they still are attractive. However, if I want to date a White woman, it's easier to go in that direction.

And sadly, many women allow product marketing to take over their minds. Some Asian women can start to dislike their natural features like her eyes, nose, hair color, or having light brown skin. They then try to transform into some type of quasi-White woman or Western image through hair dye, skin bleaching, color contacts, plastic surgery, etc... Too often the results are terrible or she appears to become mentally disturbed to various degrees, where she can't accept her natural beauty or qualities. I see nothing wrong with being naturally Asian.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheScientist
im sure they just dye their hair for the same reasons i did so: i preferred a different colour (black over blonde, so vice-versa)...
the dudes with the asian girl friends just prefer the stereo typical asian features, i guess, just like you... i personally like blonde or bleach blonde asians, it doesnt really matter to me... and dont forget that they dont dye their hair since yesterday, that was already happening 15 years ago... moving somewhere for black haired asian women is by far more strange than dying their hair... but then again, i met so many people who didnt like it that the kimono isnt the standard to go wardrobe anymore...

I have dyed my hair only once in my life time. I was staying in the US with my family for a month. I dyed my hair to not blonde but light brown. I kinda got bored with it or maybe I didn't look like myself so dyed back to jet black.
I thought it was too much. That color was just way too black, my hair didn't look like real hair but oh my god, I got a lot of compliments from local guys.
Asian in early 20's with super straight jet black hair of her butt length. So stereo type but it actually worked:)

Now, girls back till ...say early 90's, it was forbidden to dye their hair in gerenal. Most of parents believed their kids had gone bad once they dyed their hair to any lighter color than black.
Then around mid 90's the famous Namie Amuro from Okinawa who naturally has dark tanned skin with bleached out hair by ocean breeze came out. After her, all girls in Japan started being crazy about copying her looks. Hair dyed in almost blonde color, super tanned skin, that eventually led to Gyaru and Yamanba fasion.

I personally like light brown hair most on Japanese girls, kyaba style.

On guys i like very light brown or pretty dark blond dyed hair, host style. Haha.

I dont like roots showing though. I like it when people take care of their looks but i'm more natural myself.

Personally I can't stand the gyaru look. Many Japanese women have a natural color thats near black but not quite, a good number dye their hair black as well. My own preference is dark to black hair. When its well maintained it feels great in my hands or wrapped around my cock :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lonegaijin
Now, girls back till ...say early 90's, it was forbidden to dye their hair in gerenal. Most of parents believed their kids had gone bad once they dyed their hair to any lighter color than black.
Then around mid 90's the famous Namie Amuro from Okinawa who naturally has dark tanned skin with bleached out hair by ocean breeze came out. After her, all girls in Japan started being crazy about copying her looks. Hair dyed in almost blonde color, super tanned skin, that eventually led to Gyaru and Yamanba fasion.
I've always disliked Namie Amuro, not sure why, but now I have a legitimate reason lol.

Since I'm 5years-old or so you could have asked me about the hair my girl should have and the answer would have always been long and black (or at least dark) hair. However in both regards I occasionally made exceptions for the right girl :cool: