In Roppongi for couple of days

gingernuts

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi gents, my first time in Tokyo and staying few days in Roppongi. Any pink salons you’d recommend? I can see there are a lot there so if there are any specific ones that some had good experience with recently I’d very much appreciate it boys! Thanks

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Hi gents, my first time in Tokyo and staying few days in Roppongi. Any pink salons you’d recommend? I can see there are a lot there so if there are any specific ones that some had good experience with recently I’d very much appreciate it boys! Thanks
There aren't any pink salons in Roppongi.

Something that you might know if you read the forum instead of dropping in and expecting a spoon feeding.

Sorry didn’t mean to take the shortcuts. It’s quite difficult to navigate round the forum tbh. All those different abbreviations etc. I see a lot of massage places where they invite you in from the street. Maybe that’s called something else then. Again, didn’t want to offend anyone, sorry

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Maybe that’s called something else then.
That's called a "scam". At best you'll get a shitty massage and a repeated upsell, and end up paying a very large amount of money for a shitty handjob (if you even get that).

Never go with anyone promoting in the street.

Search bar near the top. (Search for the word TOUT)

You may be a lazy tourist, but you don't deserve that....