Guest viewing is limited

In Tokyo and Osaka

Foreverlicious

TAG Member
Reaction score
European male middle aged haha and hot sexy female Philippine age 29 couple. In Tokyo 17- 25 September then Osaka 25-26 September. I read much that is posted here and Bliss Out in Tokyo seems like the only option for non Japanese speakers. Anyone interested in our profile want to meet please contact us. Couples and I even promised my girl she can flirt with a handsome Japanese guy so handsome single guys can reply also but mainly looking for compatible couple. By the way is the Rugby World Cup a positive or negative......will the clubs in Shinjuku or elsewhere be told and expected to me more foreigner access friendly or not?

European male middle aged haha and hot sexy female Philippine age 29 couple. In Tokyo 17- 25 September then Osaka 25-26 September. I read much that is posted here and Bliss Out in Tokyo seems like the only option for non Japanese speakers. Anyone interested in our profile want to meet please contact us. Couples and I even promised my girl she can flirt with a handsome Japanese guy so handsome single guys can reply also but mainly looking for compatible couple. By the way is the Rugby World Cup a positive or negative......will the clubs in Shinjuku or elsewhere be told and expected to me more foreigner access friendly or not?
Not sure the RWC will have such a noticeable influence. Its spread over 2 months and many participating cities

Non Japanese okay?
If we are arranged, then why should go to bliss-out, loss of money. Arraange in a love hotel.

Nice post! :) From today I am a member of this forum, I am looking forward to move on...Thank you all

Asian guy here... Will be in Bliss Out on 19 to 21 Sept nights.