Guest viewing is limited

Interets: Music, Photography/film

daruma1

TAG Member
Reaction score
The posts on this site are very informative. Actually, I did have a good experience years back when using personals in Metropolis. As someone living in NY at the time, I replied to some ads before going to Tokyo on a visit ("I am going to Tokyo next month") and had a chance to meet several women once there. I ended up coming back to Tokyo later and staying with one I liked for 3 months. I am mostly inept when it comes to women, but not bad-looking, so it worked out for me. The fact that I was totally ignorant of the dynamics of the Japanese dating scene must have worked in my favor. (I learned later that she had worked at an S&M club to pay for a year-long stay abroad, but this had no impact on our relationship - just a regular girl by all accounts.)

Anyway, I enjoy Japanese women, but as an artist working in music, photography/film, I wish there were more ways to connect with Japanese women with similar interests. I find it that shared interests make for a better foundation in a relationship. And women with artistic interests may be less superficial when it comes to choosing partners. This is a topic I haven't seen mentioned here, but then I am not a swinger.

Can anyone recommend any dating sites or venues of exploration that are more specifically targeted at artistic types or based on shared interests (besides dating and sex)?

:eek:

Japan Cupid and a few others like that be good. You have many opportunities to list interests etc.