Intro after some lurking and some postings

kazhaku

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone and big shout-out to the contributors/reviewers here. I've been a lurker on-and-off for some few years until I got around the registering an account about 2 years ago only to continue to lurk (but to more proactively do research). I've lived in Tokyo for several years now and have pretty so-so Japanese (somewhere around N4/N3).

After educating myself from lurking, I can say that I've tried a few independent providers, fashion healths, and soaplands. I don't think it would have been possible without this forum, so thank you for your contributions.

I would say I partake in these activities once every several weeks and I most frequently go to Ikebukuro due to proximity to some errands, but have also been to Yoshiwara and Kawasaki several times.

I'm happy to chime in some reviews moving forward (already have one published, and hopefully have another one coming soon). Although I would say I would be more keen on providing informative reviews for content that doesn't already have coverage (for example, I could have written about my Kaoru Y-Shirt experience but didn't feel the need to add to the dozens who have). I hope that I can add a little here and there to help make others make informed decisions, just like many of you have!

Cheers!