Introduction plus some general questions

johnzzha

TAG Member
Reaction score
Spent 10 minutes trying to come up with a title more exciting than that but got nothing, so I guess I will just settle with the generic title.

I am Asian American,(More specifically I am Japanese American but my great grand parents migrated to the US before World War I, and my parents and grandparents have never been to Japan, so being in Japan is kind of surreal for me just by itself.) 26 years old, and will be here for a couple months starting next year. First time I was here was years ago when I did a study aboard in Sophia university. Great experience btw. I always knew sex industry is a thing here and wanted to experience it the last time I was here, but I didn't have the balls to pull the trigger. Gonna man up(or at least try to) this time lol. I weed through some reviews, and a lot of them have Language Notes: Japanese Only. Pink salons especially. I guess my question is how good does my Japanese have to be to goto those places? I have an N2 certificate and consider myself decently fluent in Japanese, but I do have an accent for sure.

Thanks for reading

You are of Japanese descent and N2 is more than sufficient to navigate most places....you will be fine.

If you have never experienced fuzoku here in Japan ...book something nice instead of heading right into a Pinksalon 😅
Ok, maybe that is your kink but usually the cheap low end is not the place to make lasting experiences.

Reactions: Icyblu and johnzzha
I am N2 and not too fluent but good enough to enter gaijin OK places but not good enough to pass as Japanese. (few times I havent even introduced myself as gaijin but tencho sniffed me already).

Pink salons is tricky, since gaijin usually cant access bargain places. Om

Go to fashion health which is an upgrade. or find DH that focus on BJ.

try order DH or go to SL to battle test your japanese.

I dunno but I never feel natural using English in P4P even if my japanese is broken compared to my English.

Reactions: johnzzha
I am N2 and not too fluent but good enough to enter gaijin OK places but not good enough to pass as Japanese. (few times I havent even introduced myself as gaijin but tencho sniffed me already).

Pink salons is tricky, since gaijin usually cant access bargain places. Om

Go to fashion health which is an upgrade. or find DH that focus on BJ.

try order DH or go to SL to battle test your japanese.

I dunno but I never feel natural using English in P4P even if my japanese is broken compared to my English.
I apologize but I am not familiar with the abbreviations. What does DH and SL mean? Thanks.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
You are of Japanese descent and N2 is more than sufficient to navigate most places....you will be fine.

If you have never experienced fuzoku here in Japan ...book something nice instead of heading right into a Pinksalon 😅
Ok, maybe that is your kink but usually the cheap low end is not the place to make lasting experiences.
Ok cool lol, I am not aware that pink salon is considered "not nice." I will skip that then. Thanks for letting me know lol.

I apologize but I am not familiar with the abbreviations. What does DH and SL mean? Thanks.
DH- Delivery Health
SL- Soapland

Welcome and looking forward to reading your reviews! N2 and Japanese descent should make you good for pretty much every place that accepts foreigners. Do your research, book ahead of time and you should have a great experience.

DH- Delivery Health
SL- Soapland

Welcome and looking forward to reading your reviews! N2 and Japanese descent should make you good for pretty much every place that accepts foreigners. Do your research, book ahead of time and you should have a great experience.
Thanks!

Spent 10 minutes trying to come up with a title more exciting than that but got nothing, so I guess I will just settle with the generic title.

I am Asian American,(More specifically I am Japanese American but my great grand parents migrated to the US before World War I, and my parents and grandparents have never been to Japan, so being in Japan is kind of surreal for me just by itself.) 26 years old, and will be here for a couple months starting next year. First time I was here was years ago when I did a study aboard in Sophia university. Great experience btw. I always knew sex industry is a thing here and wanted to experience it the last time I was here, but I didn't have the balls to pull the trigger. Gonna man up(or at least try to) this time lol. I weed through some reviews, and a lot of them have Language Notes: Japanese Only. Pink salons especially. I guess my question is how good does my Japanese have to be to goto those places? I have an N2 certificate and consider myself decently fluent in Japanese, but I do have an accent for sure.

Thanks for reading

Do yourself a favor and get this through that katonk head of yours (and if you understand that I know you're legit): If you've got a Japanese face (and by this I mean 100% ethnically Japanese or at least East Asian), Japanese family history to tell and actual N2 ability you are fucking GOLDEN in the world of Japan's P4P. Do not limit yourself to--or even bother with--PS traps, when you'll have no problem waltzing into virtually any good SL or pretty much anything else that the rest of the expat world is often barred from. Man the fuck up and enjoy it, because there are millions of degenerate perverts who'd kill to be in your ethnic shoes, if only for a couple of hours at a time, despite having to come to terms with only rolling the condom halfway down.

Before you get triggered, 100% ethnically Japanese American here, did many years in Japan, back in-country multiple times a year. Best advice I can give you is when making a reservation at an establishment, always lead off with an admission of gaijin status and NEVER try to pass yourself off as true Yamato as there's no need to and it'll only make the staff suspicious. Something along the lines of, "I'm a Japanese AMERICAN from [insert name of American hometown here]," which in your case is probably, what, Orange County, CA? "Will that be OK?"

If everything you've said about yourself is true, you will have zero problems from there.

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor and get this through that katonk head of yours (and if you understand that I know you're legit): If you've got a Japanese face (and by this I mean 100% ethnically Japanese or at least East Asian), Japanese family history to tell and actual N2 ability you are fucking GOLDEN in the world of Japan's P4P. Do not limit yourself to--or even bother with--PS traps, when you'll have no problem waltzing into virtually any good SL or pretty much anything else that the rest of the expat world is often barred from. Man the fuck up and enjoy it, because there are millions of degenerate perverts who'd kill to be in your ethnic shoes, if only for a couple of hours at a time, despite having to come to terms with only rolling the condom halfway down.

Before you get triggered, 100% ethnically Japanese American here, did many years in Japan, back in-country multiple times a year. Best advice I can give you is when making a reservation at an establishment, always lead off with an admission of gaijin status and NEVER try to pass yourself off as true Yamato is there's no need to and it'll only make the staff suspicious. Something along the lines of, "I'm a Japanese AMERICAN from [insert name of American hometown here]," which in your case is probably, what, Orange County, CA? "Will that be OK?"

If everything you've said about yourself is true, you will have zero problems from there.
lol, thanks for the advice! I will do just that. I am not 100% ethnically Japanese, more like 75%, grandmother on my dad's side is Chinese. But definitely 100% East Asian.

If you don't mind blue balls and love kissing and groping, check out sekukyabas in Ikebukuro. Also fun to practice your Japanese there.

Reactions: johnzzha
lol, thanks for the advice! I will do just that. I am not 100% ethnically Japanese, more like 75%, grandmother on my dad's side is Chinese. But definitely 100% East Asian.

That's more than good enough. Only other thing I can add is that, despite you being a katonk, I'm assuming there's a good chance you have a Japanese middle name. If so, use that if/when you have to make a reservation. Believe me, it goes a long way and will generally lead to a conversation with the manager who's curious as to why a guy with a completely Japanese name has an obvious accent. In my case, that always paid major dividends. Again, Japanese face + Japanese dick + Japanese ability = smooth sailing and much more.