Is Aroma Queen Easy To Find?

Cambo

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've booked my hotel in Nihonbashi, for the 2nd week of March.
I want to try a nearby massage place, and Aroma Queen is about 1 subway stop away.

Is it easy to find once I'm on the street? I.E. Is it well marked, or will I wander aimlessly looking for a non descript building? If so, are there any other massage or pink salons in Nihon Bashi that are idiot proof to find for a gaijin with good signage etc? Not interested in FS - just HJ and/or CBJ.

Also, will reservations be required or are walk-ins ok?

Thanks.

Walk-ins are okay, but it's better to call ahead because if they are full, you'll need to find something to do until they can see you.
It's not exactly right at the exit, but it's not far. Here's the exact stop on google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/fVKrY2ZCMBp

It's on the 6th floor of that building and they have a sign at the entrance. (note: Luna Rose on 5F isn't very friendly to non-Asians)

Thanks - this is useful to know. Do they do BJ's or just HJ's?

Thanks - this is useful to know. Do they do BJ's or just HJ's?

Standard service is HJ or 'happy ending' towards the end of the massage.
If anything more has happened, it's been kept quiet... (everything we have so far is in the review sections, 3 or 4 reviews, I think...)

Edit: One other point to add -- They start at 12:00pm, that's a good time to show up unless someone has already booked 12pm slots. Mid-afternoons are good and as you may expect, most evenings (typically) are very busy until last train.

Hey first time I visited Aroma Queen, I took their advice to use Exit D2 Nihombashi Station. Walked out of D2 and went the wrong way, then I returned to D2 and called, a lady by the name of Yumi answered, she came over to D2 in about ten minutes and accompanied me right to their shop. Unfortunately Yumi doesnt work in that shop anymore, she told me the boss had opened another one and she'd be working there. Anyone tried Yumi's service before?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland