Guest viewing is limited

Is going to Voluptuous during the week (today - Tuesday April 9th) worth it!

firewalkwithme

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Me and my partner are thinking of going to voluptuous today for the second time. We went on Saturday for the cherry blossom event on the later side (around 10 pm) and had a lot of fun. We were wondering if it’s worth it to go on a Tuesday afternoon or if it’s going to be empty?

Thanks!

Hi!

Me and my partner are thinking of going to voluptuous today for the second time. We went on Saturday for the cherry blossom event on the later side (around 10 pm) and had a lot of fun. We were wondering if it’s worth it to go on a Tuesday afternoon or if it’s going to be empty?

Thanks!
Most likely quiet, but it's random. Check the bulletin board (BBS) and see how many people are posting they are goingm if you are going no matter what, post that you are a couple going and it might lure in some more people too 😊

Thanks! Yeah I think we’ll show up anyways and see. Not sure where is the BBS but feel free to post in our behalf (I don’t think I have access to it?) or if you have a direct link happy to do it myself.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks! Yeah I think we’ll show up anyways and see. Not sure where is the BBS but feel free to post in our behalf (I don’t think I have access to it?) or if you have a direct link happy to do it myself.

Thanks for the help!
Look at their website, it's right there on their page. It's open to whomever can click the link.

Reactions: firewalkwithme
Oh got it! I thought it was here. Thanks!

In case it’s super quiet, is there a good strip club or similar around the area we can go to?

Oh got it! I thought it was here. Thanks!

In case it’s super quiet, is there a good strip club or similar around the area we can go to?
Give a quick search on this website and you will get lots of info on the strip clubs in Shinjuku 😉
The reviews can do a better job than I at giving you an idea of what to expect

Reactions: firewalkwithme