Is this site legit? https://m.tokyochicks.net/independent

Lol! Ok so apparently I can't even write it here! :ROFLMAO:
tokyo chicks and then a dot and then net

Well, the first girl I checked from there with Google says she is Yoko from Japan. However she looks really similar to Miss Asian America pageant Kristina Valentino. In fact so similar they can use the same pictures! :ROFLMAO:

Well, the first girl I checked from there with Google says she is Yoko from Japan. However she looks really similar to Miss Asian America pageant Kristina Valentino. In fact so similar they can use the same pictures! :ROFLMAO:
Ah ah , good to know. I saw Affinia Devonshire listed there so assumed it was legit . Thanks

Official Response:

We block this URL due to the high number of junk profiles on that site. We are very aware that a few legit listings are there but we feel that the junk ratio is too high to allow their URL to be posted here.

If you select anyone from that page for whatever reason, please be sure to carefully check their info.

Official Response:

We block this URL due to the high number of junk profiles on that site. We are very aware that a few legit listings are there but we feel that the junk ratio is too high to allow their URL to be posted here.

If you select anyone from that page for whatever reason, please be sure to carefully check their info.
Thanks , I just tumbled on their URL after some random google search . Didn't contact anyone there and glad i didnt!