walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min 3000yen

Type/Location:
Pink salon

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
so ive been lurking in this website for a year now and finally had the chance to visit jan Jan as it considered one of the more Gaijin friendly place. Definately getting for what you’re paying for.

Reached jan jan around 1pm and went in for a round. This is my first time doing p4p in japan and my first ever blowjob bar. Definately not what I was expecting. I got a girl who didn’t have her name and I didn’t asked. The store had a few patrons but only 2 working gal. 1 who looks young and the other definately in their 40s/50s. I unfortunately got the older one.

The Technic was not the best and more Hj compared to actual blowing. Would have been great if I got the younger one.

15mins later, finally blew my load and some small talk and I was chased out the door. Definately a very routine workout for them. Maybe I would try again if it’s later at night as their cast seems to be more popular when it’s at night.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Personally I think the earlier times are those that are less popular girls. So maybe try going there when it’s a bit later around after 6. Bigger chance of getting a cute girl.

Reactions: AlexWand
If you're extremely lucky you might get a hotter girl, relatively speaking.

Getting the hotter girl in JanJan is pretty much as rewarding as being promoted to be the manager in the night shift of McDonald's.

Reactions: Lukes and Sianzz
Now that I have tried jan Jan... I’m thinking about trying Putit Royal... since I’m flying back on the 15th.. is that a good choice for first time soapland experience??