Provider: Jan Jan
Contact Info:
Type/Location: Pinsaro
Language Specifics: Japanese, I barely can speak
Session Length/Fee: 4000 yen, 30 min
Physical Description: age 30's
Details:
Recommendation: Yes

I went to Jan Jan on Oct 12that around 12:30PM. I'm a Asian American foreigner and speak very very minimal Japanese.

Firstly, i found Jan Jan in Sugamo on recommendation from wonderful members TAG.Just put Hotel Mentels into google maps.

When I went there was no one outside and so I walked downstairs. I was met by the older gentlemen who was at the counter. He didn't say much as I greeted him and handed him the 4k in 1000 notes. He yelled out a few words and walk me immediately to a booth in the corner.

Just like other said this place is extremely shabby and run down. As I sat and waited I could hear a woman loudly moaning nearby and some squishing sounds. The music is was old 90s music. I waited about 15- 20 min . As I waited I saw a few young presentable looking girls.

I waited a few minutes and the lady showed up. she gestured to take my pants off and ask if I spoke Japanese. I ask if she spoke English. She wasn't fat and her body was actually in good shape and presentable, she got naked and got to work sucking me as she layed sideways on my lap. The smell of cigarettes was in the air.

I am a blowjob appreciator and have had my share. This lady was clearly a pro. She did a rhythmic sucking. not too hard, not too soft, no teeth or any other unpleasantness. I relaxed and let her do her thing. I ask if I could touch her and she agreed. After a 15-20 min she changed positions and she heard moaning and grunting a bit and she took the hint, picked up the pace and started stroking with her hand. I came in her mouth pretty shortly after, she kept sucking for a bit and definitely let me get a full, good nut off. She spit into a towel, wiped me off a bit and went to freshen up.

she came back for a little chit chat and ask where I was from. This is when I got a look at her face and she looks relatively young. She basically some English.

it is a cheap & dirty.

I wanted to thank the folks on this forum for sharing info and their experiences. It's very entertaining and I definitely wouldn't have figured out how to navigate things here in Tokyo without you.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A good blowjob at an affordable price if you are not overly focused on looks.

Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023