Japanese message boards

deku

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, I looking around and found a one site that seemed fairly active (shitaraba), but I was wondering if there were other, more active message boards where the Japanese share their reviews. Thanks in advance.

I tried looking there, but I’m having trouble finding the adult section of the site... The somewhat archaic layout makes it difficult.

Edit: Are 2chan and 2ch the same? There’s also 5ch as well. Out of all these message boards, which on is the most popular?

PCMax. Not really a message board , more a deai site, but if you want to meet ladies that way it’s supposedly the best. Some foreigners are there too...

Reactions: TAG Manager
PCMax. Not really a message board , more a deai site, but if you want to meet ladies that way it’s supposedly the best. Some foreigners are there too...

Thank you. I'll check it out, but I'm mainly looking for reviews regarding delivery health services.

I think manami posted some links in the past.

Interestingly, when it comes to anonymous reviews, I don't think the Japanese really hold back.

Reactions: Frenchy
There’s a message board called bakusai.com

Similar to 2ch I think and easy to navigate if you understand Japanese. There are lot of comments and various establishments, but need to take everything with a grain of salt. Seems to be a lot of people just make random comments with no value to the conversations.

Similar to 2ch I think and easy to navigate if you understand Japanese. There are lot of comments and various establishments, but need to take everything with a grain of salt. Seems to be a lot of people just make random comments with no value to the conversations.

And the ones who are serious are the ones that have totally fallen for a random Chinese massage parlour girl and try to prevent anyone else meeting her. By the discussion level I estimate the average age to be around 15.

Shitabara should also be taken with a grain of salt. There's as much insult throwing as there is questionable info. :p

Can't imagine what that would be like!

That’s why it’s a pain to use or follow some of these sites that really have a lack of control...

Nobody seems to register or even indicate their nicks in that site. So it just bunch of "anonymous" which makes it impossible to have any conversation or at least follow it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Does anyone mind linking me the adult section of 2ch/2chan? I was able to find some discussion on bakusai, but it seems like the former is the most active.

There are stacks of channels of 2ch. Not that you would, but if you wanted to find reviews for say.....Janjan on 2ch you can try googling "Janjan" "2ch" (place/venue name should be in Japanese). Also add 風俗 to get better results.

Does anyone mind linking me the adult section of 2ch/2chan? I was able to find some discussion on bakusai, but it seems like the former is the most active.

It's here:
bbspink.com (content warning)

What could be closest to TAG is, IMO, the Japan Pink Salon Research Institute, but it seems to have past its heyday.
pinsalo.info (content warning)