Jk Style

User#5508

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have been lurking around and reading review for quite some time. I just move to tokyo from malaysia and will be staying here for a year.

I wish to try out jk style but I'm not sure how does the system work. I also read that there are some foreigners that are causing trouble. I don't wish to cause any troubles that is why I am here asking first before I did anything wrong and cause trouble for everyone.

I can't speak japanese but I can speak English and Chinese. Will there always be someone on the other side of the phone that speak English?
I never been to any love hotel before so will the girl bring me there and I just pay?
I know that sex is illegal here. May I know is the service provided only Bj and Hj?
Also is it unlimited shot within that time frame? As in malaysia, it's only one shot per hour.

Hope someone willing to assist me here. Thanks

I am feeling generous this morning so....

Two things you will need to do:
1. Review the references to JK/OL Style onTAG again. They should tell you enough but it is basically:
a. Check the availability schedule on the JK website which posts girls/times for that day and two days on.
b. Decide a girl from the JK/OL website (they would prefer you did as it is Y2000 extra) and have a back up in case she is not free or does not take non-Japanese. (You could also just accept their suggestion on who is available at that time)
c. Call JK. At least learn to say in Japanese 'I don't speak Japanese'. I think someone is usually around to take English speakers.
d. They will want to know girl, time of day, length of time (1hr, 80min, 90min, 120min or more), where in Tokyo (they are based in Kabukicho in Shinjuku and probably prefer there but they will deliver anywhere), options you want (this can be detailed ifyou want costume play コスプレー or sex toys) so be clear on what you want. They seem quite patient based on reviews on TAG.
e. Give them a contact mobile phone number. It must be one that works in Japan. They sometimes might need to contact you if a change is needed. This has happened twice to me. Some might be nervous about giving this information but if you do not, you will not be getting any JK action probably. They are a business and will not use it against you.
f. They will confirm details and ask you call them about an hour before the time decided to see if everything is okay AND once you decide on a love hotel and get a room number you will need to call them again to tell them that information.

2. You will need to get a love hotel. I strongly suggest you use Shinjuku for you first time and if possible in day time. It is quieter, fewer people and maybe safer. You can get lower/longer room rates sometimes. What I say below is based on getting a love hotel in Shinjuku.

a. Millions of people use them - do not be nervous.
b. Find one that looks interesting and go in.
c. In the lobby there will usually be a wall of small screens showing a picture of each room with the price fore Rest and Stay. Rest is a couple of hours. Stay can depend. Push a button for the room you want.
d. Go to the small glass window nearby and pay the person (who you cannot see but maybe the can see you for security readons) your money for a key or card. Some might require payment at the end and some have room pay systems - can't help you on which.
e. You should aim to be in a room 15-20mins before the scheduled time. Call the JK number from the phone number you gave them. This will tell them who you are. Tell them the hotel name and room number clearly. (As a newbie to love hotels you might want to enter earlier just check it out!).
f. The girl will probably get a bit past the start time. She will be driven there by a JK driver. He will call you phone to say she has arrived. You will soom hear a knock or doorbell and you dream girl will be there!
g. Welcome her politely. After she comes in she needs to confirm with JK by phone she has met you. She get some info from them about length of time etc. She will then ask for the money required and stash it away carefully.
h. H (Japanese in joke there) begins but take it slowly (read the reviews on what happens re shower/mouthwash)

Chinti - if you have any other questions you are welcome to contact me directly on this site (there is a way).

PS Sex is not illegal in Japan(y)but paying for intercourse 'is'.

Tha

1. Review the references to JK/OL Style onTAG again. They should tell you enough but it is basically:
a. Check the availability schedule on the JK website which posts girls/times for that day and two days on.
b. Decide a girl from the JK/OL website (they would prefer you did as it is Y2000 extra) and have a back up in case she is not free or does not take non-Japanese. (You could also just accept their suggestion on who is available at that time)
c. Call JK. At least learn to say in Japanese 'I don't speak Japanese'. I think someone is usually around to take English speakers.
d. They will want to know girl, time of day, length of time (1hr, 80min, 90min, 120min or more), where in Tokyo (they are based in Kabukicho in Shinjuku and probably prefer there but they will deliver anywhere), options you want (this can be detailed ifyou want costume play コスプレー or sex toys) so be clear on what you want. They seem quite patient based on reviews on TAG.
e. Give them a contact mobile phone number. It must be one that works in Japan. They sometimes might need to contact you if a change is needed. This has happened twice to me. Some might be nervous about giving this information but if you do not, you will not be getting any JK action probably. They are a business and will not use it against you.
f. They will confirm details and ask you call them about an hour before the time decided to see if everything is okay AND once you decide on a love hotel and get a room number you will need to call them again to tell them that information.

2. You will need to get a love hotel. I strongly suggest you use Shinjuku for you first time and if possible in day time. It is quieter, fewer people and maybe safer. You can get lower/longer room rates sometimes. What I say below is based on getting a love hotel in Shinjuku.

c. In the lobby there will usually be a wall of small screens showing a picture of each room with the price fore Rest and Stay. Rest is a couple of hours. Stay can depend. Push a button for the room you want.
d. Go to the small glass window nearby and pay the person (who you cannot see but maybe the can see you for security readons) your money for a key or card. Some might require payment at the end and some have room pay systems - can't help you on which.
e. You should aim to be in a room 15-20mins before the scheduled time. Call the JK number from the phone number you gave them. This will tell them who you are. Tell them the hotel name and room number clearly. (As a newbie to love hotels you might want to enter earlier just check it out!).
f. The girl will probably get a bit past the start time. She will be driven there by a JK driver. He will call you phone to say she has arrived. You will soom hear a knock or doorbell and you dream girl will be there!
g. Welcome her politely. After she comes in she needs to confirm with JK by phone she has met you. She get some info from them about length of time etc. She will then ask for the money required and stash it away carefully.
h. H (Japanese in joke there) begins but take it slowly (read the reviews on what happens re shower/mouthwash)

Chinti - if you have any other questions you are welcome to contact me directly on this site (there is a way).

Thank you so much for your respond. This really help me out a lot by letting me know how the system work. I will private message you with questions that I still have.

Hello, I'm new on this forum and am planning to go to Japan next year. Among other things, I would like to experience the sex life. Would you mind if I asked you some questions so I can plan ahead and have a good holiday, through email if you want? Thanks in advance :)

Hello, I'm new on this forum and am planning to go to Japan next year. Among other things, I would like to experience the sex life. Would you mind if I asked you some questions so I can plan ahead and have a good holiday, through email if you want? Thanks in advance :)

If you are interested in JK Style, search the forum. There are a massive number of posts, however you may learn the most from those one-two years ago when this shop was more of a novelty.

Reactions: plate_muller
If you are interested in JK Style, search the forum. There are a massive number of posts, however you may learn the most from those one-two years ago when this shop was more of a novelty.
Thank you, I am indeed interested and I have seen some of the posts concerning the topic here. Does anyone know how the JK situation is today and will probably be next summer?

I have consulted the spirits and they assure me that nothing has changed and will be the same in the future.

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/grazia-cdn/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/06144548/06-sexo-****.gif

Reactions: Guuu
Thank you, I am indeed interested and I have seen some of the posts concerning the topic here. Does anyone know how the JK situation is today and will probably be next summer?

Business as usual for the foreseeable future unless something happens. They are still a pretty popular service.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Great, then it looks like I can accomplish my goal of meeting girls of around my age

Realize when JK Style says the girl is 18, she's more likely 22. When they say she's 22, she's more likely 26.

They import spring water from an amazing source in Florida, USA.

It's called:

giphy.gif

Realize when JK Style says the girl is 18, she's more likely 22. When they say she's 22, she's more likely 26.

They import spring water from an amazing source in Florida, USA.

It's called:

giphy.gif
dammit, I am going to Japan because I can't pick up any chicks of my age in my own country, apparently even there it's impossible. Anyway I will probably try out JK anyway, if I even go to Japan that is... based on the answers I'm getting on this forum I'm not so sure now

dammit, I am going to Japan because I can't pick up any chicks of my age in my own country, apparently even there it's impossible. Anyway I will probably try out JK anyway, if I even go to Japan that is... based on the answers I'm getting on this forum I'm not so sure now

If you come to Japan base it on some thing else other than the girls.

Thinking that you are going to come to Japan and spend time (2 weeks) with a girl who is basically a minor and still at school and have sexual motives is basically not realistic, its not going to happen with young Japanese girls.

If you come to Japan base it on some thing else other than the girls.

Thinking that you are going to come to Japan and spend time (2 weeks) with a girl who is basically a minor and still at school and have sexual motives is basically not realistic, its not going to happen with young Japanese girls.

justhavefun may be new to the forum, but his are words of wisdom.(y)

Now on to another unrelated topic-

Is justhavefun related to just4fun or is this another outbreak of the Saitama Incident?

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/identity-theft-alert-imposter-on-tag.11626/#post-71200 post #4

@just4fun : are you aware that you have a TAG doppelgänger?:cautious:

Reactions: just4fun
justhavefun may be new to the forum, but his are words of wisdom.(y)

Thank you, Have lived in Japan for many years now.

Is justhavefun related to just4fun or is this another outbreak of the Saitama Incident?

Deciding on Justhavefun was a reaction to what this site is about, just as just4fun is, and no we are not the same person.

JK Style is a delivery health group. They aren't talking about JKs in general.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If you thought JK being in the name meant they had JK age girls... and you were talking about meeting girls "your own age" just how old are you young man? If you're not at least 18 or older, you can expect to be rejected everywhere, and don't push your luck either because if they're not sure they WILL check.

The sex industry in Japan has survived to the extent it has by knowing exactly when to toe the line, and letting their girls fiddle with minors is one of those lines that will see the police swoop down in a second.

If you thought JK being in the name meant they had JK age girls... and you were talking about meeting girls "your own age" just how old are you young man? If you're not at least 18 or older, you can expect to be rejected everywhere, and don't push your luck either because if they're not sure they WILL check.

The sex industry in Japan has survived to the extent it has by knowing exactly when to toe the line, and letting their girls fiddle with minors is one of those lines that will see the police swoop down in a second.

He's nineteen, at least chronologically speaking. As for maturity... (ah, but we were all once there-or at least in the proximity :rolleyes:)

He's nineteen, at least chronologically speaking. As for maturity... (ah, but we were all once there-or at least in the proximity :rolleyes:)

Yeah, that's true.

As far as TAG as concerned, we don't want to push this envelope where it's getting closer to discussing the sex lives of school girls. I realize 18+ is legal and whatnot, but any talk of actual school girls and their sex habits should be taken elsewhere. If we're talking about an employee of JK Style, then fine.