Guest viewing is limited

Join us at Voluptuous on 23/11..any 1?

4someDXB

TAG Member
Reaction score
To all horny guys n gals.. we will visit the Voluptuous on the opening Night 23/11..join us there .
let’s have a blast !

Reactions: kaze97
My partner and I will be there for most of the day. It's gonna be a big event for sure. I'll be bringing some different booze to make cocktails.

I will be there around 21:00 / 9pm tomorrow.
Please feel free to talk to me.
Let's celebrate for the venue and all of you!

Reactions: Alice
Is it possible to enter only with the passport?
I would like to go but I'm not a permanent resident

I went the grand open day. It was like a reunion party or I could return my home bar.
Almost of nothing is changed. Foreigner-tourists can enter only with passports.
The big difference is that there are no alcohol all-you-can-drink menu anymore. You can have Shochu spirit and Japanese low-cost whisky with no additional charge. They are included on the default all-you-can-drink menu, mainly softdrink. But I do NOT like those who OVERDRINK and who don't get hard in front of me in the play area. They make me feel useless.

I went the grand open day. It was like a reunion party or I could return my home bar.
Almost of nothing is changed. Foreigner-tourists can enter only with passports.
The big difference is that there are no alcohol all-you-can-drink menu anymore. You can have Shochu spirit and Japanese low-cost whisky with no additional charge. They are included on the default all-you-can-drink menu, mainly softdrink. But I do NOT like those who OVERDRINK and who don't get hard in front of me in the play area. They make me feel useless.
I am thinking of visiting this bar on my trip but I am wondering if I would be okay while speaking nearly no Japanese ?

I am thinking of visiting this bar on my trip but I am wondering if I would be okay while speaking nearly no Japanese ?
No problem at all. One of the staff can speak English and translation device is available, there should be someone else who can understand English. Please bring your passport and some respects to the venue.

Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd
No problem at all. One of the staff can speak English and translation device is available, there should be someone else who can understand English. Please bring your passport and some respects to the venue.
Thank you for letting me know. When would you recommend someone to go ? I’m going to be in Tokyo with my partner for two weeks and want to have a good time at a a happening bar

Thank you for letting me know. When would you recommend someone to go ? I’m going to be in Tokyo with my partner for two weeks and want to have a good time at a a happening bar
I think
  • Saturday afternoon and night (before 11pm)
  • Sunday afternoon
are the best timing to visit. Please note that Voluptuous close 7pm on Sundays. No late night on Sundays.

Reactions: Alice
Thankyou for the information Alice. Unfortunately i was not able to visit. Might plan over the weekend.
Any recommendations/advise for single men. I am a foreigner and dont speak any Japanese.

I think
  • Saturday afternoon and night (before 11pm)
  • Sunday afternoon
are the best timing to visit. Please note that Voluptuous close 7pm on Sundays. No late night on Sundays.
Is tonight (Monday) and tomorrow not a good day to come?