Judo Style Girls

Japanjim2014

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I posted a couple of months back about muscular girls and while I got some good feedback and found others interested in the same thing as me, we didn't find any providers of the 'stronger' lady.

So, I thought I'd slightly rephrase and ask if anyone knows of places that have judo-style (or rugby) girls.

I know it's not for everyone, but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

So, you wanna be dominated?

No, it's just I'm a tall and muscular guy and I like strong girls. I'm not into being dominated, S&M, humiliation or anything like that, just a nice lady who could handle herself in a dojo!!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Makoto of Putit Royal used to do kendo, kickboxing and one more martial art, don't remember which one.
She has super muscular legs, got the feeling she could totally kick my ass.
She's also the best provider I've been with so far. You can see my review of her in the review section.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hi,

I posted a couple of months back about muscular girls and while I got some good feedback and found others interested in the same thing as me, we didn't find any providers of the 'stronger' lady.

So, I thought I'd slightly rephrase and ask if anyone knows of places that have judo-style (or rugby) girls.

I know it's not for everyone, but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!
That can be tough. I don't know about "Judo girls", but I do like fit women (dance, sports, yoga...). What I've found that works best is to talk to them whenever you see such women. If you happen to be in a convenience store, train, airport, etc...

Another way that seems to work is actually reading the profiles of women on online dating sites, where they express an interest in Martial Arts or sports. However, with many Japanese women, you won't be able to tell how physically fit or strong they actually are until meeting them. Many Japanese men are intimidated by strong or tall women, so many Japanese women tend to hide this. You often have to dig into their backgrounds to get relevant info or just meet them in person.

Some people might give the advice to join a dojo or gym, but I disagree with this. Because usually the number of women in such a place is limited or they are already in a relationship. And even if she's a member of the gym, she might not actually be strong or an athletic type, but just an OL interested in losing some weight who barely likes to sweat. You are more likely to encounter more well built or athletic Japanese women randomly in the streets or trains, through sheer numbers.

I've never seen a really cute girl that is into Judo. Either she is butch looking or built like a meatball.
But, what ever floats your boat! Good luck?