http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9531&htmlcat=sp

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min / 10300 yen

Type/Location:
Shop in Kanda

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese (for me)

Details of the Encounter:
This is 4 of 4 reports on Sexy Cat Kanda.

I picked Kagami whom I hadn’t seen before. Oddly enough, Google Chrome translates her name to “Mirror.”

She took the lead with good and repeated deep kissing. Positive attitude and pleasant face. But she didn’t look like her photo. She’s thicker and older. And a mommie bellie, with some flesh around the lower part. Well, don’t we all?

She surprised me in alot of ways.

Surprise-She asked me what I wanted to drink, a first for this establishment. I said mizu and she bought me a bottle from the hallway drink machine.

Surprise-her ofuro is smaller than those in some other rooms. Too tight for me. Ok, I wasn’t there to bathe.

Surprise-Kagami uses a lite blue mouthwash, more European type than the traditional Japanese isodine. I suppose these choices are made by the girl.

I wanted a BJ for release #1. It was really good. She sucked nicely with fine hand work on the balls and rod.

Then we went for a shower. Surprise-she started pumping me right away for #2. I feared it was too soon. She sensed and adjusted to my needs. And masterfully coaxed me into a good release. I haven’t cum this fast before for my second time. She’s a true pro.

Kagami is a sweet and skilled girl with some pleasant surprises. Just don’t expect the body you see in the photo.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for your review of Sexy Cat, much appreciated!

Approved: 12/26/2019

She's an old-timer and has a substantial client base. Regarding the mouthwash it is possible that one of her regular clients brought it as a gift. I know a few ladies and they have told me that they get all sorts of "gifts" from their regular clients (but never cash which I guess is some sort of cultural no-no). I once had a few pre-paid bath tickets from a 5-pack that I had prior to leaving for an extended overseas trip that were going to expire before I returned and gave them to one of my regular ladies and asked her if she had any clients who could use them. She said there were a few older guys on fixed income that would appreciate them very much. A few months later I asked her about it and she said both of them were very thankful and were able to get in one extra visit each because of my generosity.