Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Kaguya - Just as advertised and a sure repeat

Service Name:
Club Diamond

Provider Name:
Kaguya

Website/Contact Info:
http://lang.diamond-nh.com/top.php / https://www.diamond-nh.com/top.php?shop_id=3

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Mins / 26,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Before I do the review, I'd like to thank @GhostInTheMachine for his review of Kayguya. Wasn't really sure who to pick and his feedback helped me decide easily.

After my session at Y-Shirt with Kanna, I realized that I still hadn't done any mat play or newhalf/trans sessions. To scratch the itch, I was initially hoping to try Miran from Tokyo Shemale Club but alas, she was fully booked (honestly, should have expected this). Started browsing TAG reviews and decided to try out Club Diamond as they had a soapland course - this was the holy grail combo for me, and aimed for Kaguya as my provider.

Got to the shop and was welcomed by the receptionist. He brought me to a room with cards - lucky me that Kaguya was one of them. I chose her and requested for the soapland course; to be sure, I showed the receptionist the webpage with the option. There seemed to be some hesitation, but after a bit of thinking, he said it is possible while double checking that this is what I wanted. I paid the fee (course + nomination), and had to wait for 30 minutes.

I was called outside and was led to the soapland room to wait again. I getting a little bit concerned since I thought we'd start immediately, but a knock soon came at the door. Kaguya entered, and I was surprised at how there was no alterations/modifications done to her pictures. What you see is what you get 95% (wish this was true with other places). The usual introductions were done and yes, his voice was very effiminate. Kaguya was bubbly and polite during the start of the session, but as it progressed it shifted to naughty and active (I asked him to lead) - truly the best power bottom I've had.

We undressed and went to the shower area. The wash started out pretty standard on the sukebe chair, then things started heating up. Kaguya went closer for kisses and did some body-to-body washing, switching between teasing my member and my nipples. I wanted to bang right there and then but let Kaguya decide the pace; he ended the wash and asked me to step aside as he prepared the mat. I laid face down and Kaguya spread the nuru gel all over me. He then got on top and started sliding. I thought that was going to be it but damn was I wrong. Kaguya started licking from my back, to my neck, then to my ears (thank god I kept them clean): first Kaguya licked the back of my ears, then the outside, then proceeded to tongue-punch my ear canal. Sounds weird but goddamn it felt great. I'm always a top but at that point, I wouldn't have cared if he did reverse AF on me. After doing that to both my ears, he asked me to flip and the frottage began. We both got hard as we took turns doing a double-barrel hand job and after a while, Kaguya capped me and started riding while I played with his cock - he seemed close so I keped edging him to ramp it up. He was also moaning and exclaiming "kimochii" the whole time - really helped keep the mood. After quite a while, I got tired of pumping and asked if we could rest for a bit; I didn't think I could move too much more (day was tiring) so I opted to cum with mutual masturbation instead. We laid down beside each other on the mat and jacked each other off - I popped first and went to work on Kaguya to help him, rubbing his BBC (balls, butthole, crundle) and licking his nipples. He followed shortly after, and we had a short post-coitus cuddle before we got dressed.

During the dressup, Kaguya went back to nice girl/guy mode and we chatted for a bit about my trip and NYE plans. Said goodbye and felt great the rest of the night.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly the best session I had during this trip. No issues, everything went as planned.

Last edited:
Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024

Is it possible to have the soapland service and got reverse anal? Is it included in the soapland fee price?

Is it possible to have the soapland service and got reverse anal? Is it included in the soapland fee price?
I think this should be possible as long that you pick a provider that does both reverse anal and the soapland course. Not sure if they'd charge extra for reverse anal.

The rooms I have been in at Club Diamond don't have a tub or mats.
They may have at least 1 room for the soapland option. When you enter the main hallway, turn left, it should be the very last room at the end.

Reactions: chiba_expat