Contact by telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours/¥36300 + ¥3600 for the hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (Lala La Fleur), Nippombashi

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a work related trip to Osaka and was ready for some prostate action.

I called JFFC twice to reserve Reo (advertised as “the Kansai queen of anal play”) but she was booked out each time. I therefore went on to number two on my list, Kaguya. Her Japanese profile is very tongue in cheek and a bit aggressive (“favorite dish: ears and necks, and nipples too”) which sounded promising.

The operator called back to confirm the booking 90 minutes ahead of time and gave instructions. They told me that it would be more convenient to meet at the hotel instead of the meeting point. Finding the hotel and booking a room is easy. They show you a number of illuminated pictures of the free rooms in the lobby, you make your pick and receive a card with the room number. When you’re finished you present the card and pay on a machine.

I went up and called the shop from there to tell them the room number. The girl arrived five minutes later.

Kaguya is slender with firm butt and tits of medium Japanese size. She had her long hair open when she arrived and tucked it up when the playtime started. She has a couple of large tattoos, a kirin on her left shoulder and tit, flowers on her left thigh, a star on her belly button, and a winged heart on her back. She is friendly but slightly quiet. Her profile says she is 34 and that seems to be accurate.

We did the business first and chatted a bit. She asked me what I want us to do. I told her that I like prostate massage, pegging, being tied up but don’t like pain. I also told her that I hadn’t cum in almost four weeks (extremely long, I know. It started because of a crazy schedule and then I simply continued as preparation for this session). This made her raise an eyebrow and say something like “I believe I will work with this”. This was when she transformed into a delightfully devilish creature.

She undressed me and we went to the bath were I got a thorough rinse but no particular teasing. Back in the bedroom she tied my hands to my back and blindfolded me. She inserted a rather small metal massager to my butt and ordered me to hold it in with my muscles. She then went to work with her finger nails, very gently in circular movements from my calves to my butt, stomach, and nipples. She stood on the bed behind me and licked my ears with this awkward slurping sounds Japanese girls often make. This usually doesn’t do anything to me but in her case it must have triggered some ASMR region in my brain. Maybe it also was the long abstinence. Anyway, when she ended after about 10 minutes I was shivering and my cock was oozing precum. Interesting.

We then went to the bed. She tied my arms spread eagle to two corners of the bed and began to massage my butt. First she used her fingers then the metal massager again. Now here’s the trick: as I know it most women are using prostate play either as preparation for or in tandem with jerking your dick. But Kaguya did only the prostate and focused with her free hand on my balls and ball sack. She did this for what felt like almost an hour. First the feeling was rather subtle and I thought this will not lead to much but you have to give it time. Once I was thoroughly warmed up my muscles started to clench—my whole pelvic floor and also my prostate—involuntarily and for periods of maybe 20 seconds. It felt hellish good, like the muscle action during an orgasm but without blowing cum. Each time it was more intense and it was a thoroughly new experience. She told me these are dry orgasms. I really wanted to cum and told her that but she answered very coolly that it was way too early and I have to be patient.

She gave me maybe 10 of these dry orgasms, then did something else. More ear and nipple nibbling and a brief experiment with face sitting (doesn’t do it for me. She kept her panties on too).

She then brought several strap ons, I picked the medium size and she went to work with it. Again, she didn’t touch my cock a lot but did most of the action via the prostate. I felt ready to blow but she has a fantastic understanding of how far a man is and stopped precisely one second before cumming would have been triggered, told me to take a few deep breaths, and started over again. She initially wanted to do this 20 times but then had mercy and let me explode after number 12. I haven’t had such an intense orgasm for years.

She tried a bit of post orgasm torture but I was so crazily sensitive that it only hurt and I told her to stop. We chatted a bit about simple topics which were almost too much for my mashed up brain.

Then back into the tub, getting dressed, and leaving. We hugged for goodbye and parted.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Oh boy! Excellent option for those who are into serious prostate play. The only thing I always regret with this kind of service is that the girls don’t kiss and never get naked—I know that’s the usual concept of SM play but I’m an awkward camper here, I like to kiss and please the girl in turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review!

Approved: 4/7/2021