60 minutes - ¥21,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Shortly after checking in to my hotel in Sapporo, I went to Susukino to check out the soapland scene. As I was in the mood for older women that day, I went to Young Lady. The staff welcomed me with their limited English and showed me four pictures of the available providers. Based on a previous review here, I selected Kana and paid the 1 hour gaijin fee of ¥21,000 before directing me to the waiting room. Less than 10 minutes later, I was led to Kana and the room.

I knew Kana was mature, but she was not attractive. She was overweight with big boobs, and she could only communicate with me through her phone translator app. After undressing, we proceeded with the mat play. She rubbed herself all over my back for the first 20 or so minutes before instructing me to turn around. Unfortunately, she did not allow any form of kissing or touching while she used her mouth and tongue on my cock and balls with a CBJ before riding me cowgirl. After a few minutes, I came and we washed up.

After bidding farewell to Kana, I thanked the staff before putting my boots on and leaving the place.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This is a tale of buyer beware in Sapporo. While Young Lady's gaijin rates are low, so is the quality of their providers, even for those into MILFs. You're better off spending a little more at other soaplands in Susukino.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024