Walked

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 min - 10,000yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So it's been a while since I did this and I figured, new year, so I can get a new start at this.

Heard a rumour from a co-worker about a sort of "secret" brothel district on the out skirts of Osaka called Kannami-shinchi. I did some research on it and found the location and how to get there. Was quite interesting. Walked about 8 min north from Deyashiki station and sure enough I found it. The area is tiny compared to tobita shinchi. It's all concentrated in a small area about 200m x 25m. There are about 30 shops but seems like a number of them are no longer In operation so had a choice of about 25 shops. Like tobita you can see what each girl looks like before you make a decision. There were also a whole lot of guys trolling the area so was quite crowded. After making a few laps around the place and seeing some of the girls I had my eye on taken by other guys I decided to not let indecision get to me so I was just going to take the next girl that caught my fancy.

I found a girl that seemed really young. I decided on her as and walked into the shop and the mama-san and girl welcomed me enthusiastically. Was asked what kind of drink I wanted so I chose green tea. Mama-san asked me for 10,000 yen right there so I paid and was told to go up stairs. The stairway is crazy narrow. It's literally only about a foot and a half wide and extremely steep. Upstairs only leads to one room that's the size of a futon closet with one futon laid out. I was feeling a bit claustaphobic but I didn't have time for that. The girl asked me to strip and as I was taking off my clothes she did the same. She was quite my type. A cup breasts, VERY skinny, and some really smooth and clean skin. I asked how old she was just out of curiosity and I got quite a surprising answer, she said she just turned 18. I was pretty blown away but she didn't seem like she hated doing this kind of work as she was pretty cheery with me. Don't know if it was because I wasn't a old guy or a gross guy but I was sure glad I could spend some time with such a young and cute girl.

When it came down to business she had me lay down on the futon and she got some sanitary wipes and started to clean my unit. SO COLD. She giggled at my reaction which was cute but still didn't change the fact that my unit was now frozen. Once clean she went straight for a bbbj which felt wonderful on my frozen penis. Once I was hard she capped me and got on top and proceeded to CG. Her CG technique was very clumsy and as much as I was getting turned on watching her ride me I wasn't quite feeling it so I asked if I could get on top so we proceeded to change positions but due to the room being so damn small I banged my knee against the wall which hurt quite a bit and I almost fell on her so I did a emergency evasive maneuver which caused me to kick the sliding door so hard I dislodged it from the slide rail. After some fumbling and massive laughter I managed to switch to missionary and finished just before the buzzer. She removed the condom and cleaned me with those wipes again, so so very cold....And after it was warmed up in her 18yo vajayjay. Got dressed and proceeded down the crazy narrow stairs again which was so challenging with my down jacket scrapping against the wall. Was offered another tea which I accepted and said my farewells and was on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Extremely cheap quickie. Not as many choices as tobita. I asked out of curiosity and was told this area is Japanese only.

Thanks again for another great review. I have heard about Kannami Shinchi before. I even asked my Japanese friend if he has been there before, and he said he had been there once. He also told me that it was Japanese only. I never bothered going there since I might get rejected. He did tell me though that the girls there are really hot. How would you compare the girls there to the girls in Tobita? Last question with Kannami being supposed be "japnese only" how would you compare their acceptance level to Tobita and Matsushima? Did some shops reject you outright for being a foreigner or were the old ladies cold towards you? I'll try to visit there when I get free time.

Reactions: akasam
I actually visited here about 2 years ago and the area is quite small. And the individual shops has sometimes 1-5 girls in them at a time so is quite intimadating to ask. I picked one that had only 1 girl and iirc it was like12,000 for 30 mins.

The girl realised I wasnt jp based on fobby jp but she just asked if I knew jp manner then it was all good to go. Fyi I look east asian.

Imo the lvlof girls, tobita are 7-9s buthere are 6-8s.

During both my trips most shops only had one girl but there were a few that had 2 girls. I'm also guessing it depends on how many rooms that particular shop has that will determine the number of girls at the shop. The overall quality of the girls is rather high but there is a lack of choices compared to tobita. As for the time I hear they just recently cut it down from 30min to 20min so they can service more customers. My coworker told me it was 30 min but both times I went it was 20m for 10k. I'm Japanese so I personally never got turned down before but from what I asked about it does seem Japanese only but if you are somekind of Asian and speak clean Japanese you can probably get service.

Thanks thanks for your replies. They are greatly helpful and I now have a clearer idea on what to expect.

Thanks for the report. Pity this place is a Japanese only. Next month i'll looking for try Tobita and Matsushima.
Managed a walkthrough around Tobita (was short on time after a meeting in Osaka ran longer than expected). If you're looking for quick FS the place is an incredible eyeful, and surprisingly open-minded to gaijin (I'm a black American, and still was called to by mamas representing some really, really fine looking SP, not just the worn down ones, which is sadly pretty rare here). Definitely plan on a return trip.

I had visited the place once wit one of my japanese friend. Probably 3 years ago. FYI I am indian and intermediate conversational japanese skill. We got "dozou" call from from almost all shops. This is probably because I was accompanied with mu Japanese friend. Girls are really cute and young (considering the price range). I had never been to tobita. Hence cant compare. But surely cute and sexy compared to some low end soapland girls in fukuhara. 10000 for 20 min is standard price for that place on a busy night. Had seen two gaijins trying his luck. On our way out..noticed that one gaijin waiting. Guess they have nailed it.