ngoloser

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Kanojokan Nagoya - Miki/An

Service Name:
Kanjokan Gyaku Seerafukushikakatan

Provider Name:
Miki https://www.cityheaven.net/aichi/A2301/A230103/kanojokan_nishiki/girlid-50092454/?lo=1 / An (not listed anymore)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/aichi/A2301/A230103/kanojokan_nishiki/

Appointment Length & Costs:
17k/60m 20k/60m

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
My second p4p experience, I decided to go for a health. It so happened that this shop had an opening promotion which seemed pretty cheap so I decided to walk in and try. I gather my courage, walk in and ask if they take foreigners, the receptionist is pretty friendly and says that it's fine if I can speak japanese. He pulls up the page of girls and turns the monitor to me, pointing out a few that are available immediately, I enquire about one that catches my eye but she's booked for the next few hours, so I just go with the free course.

After waiting, I am greeted by miki and led to the room. Its pretty small but still acceptable. We chat a bit and I tell her its my first health experience and my second time at fuuzoku, I find out she's older than the listed age and just here from Osaka to help during the shop's opening 2 weeks. Most of the time was actually spent talking, I asked her about things like bring presents (差し入れ) to providers and such. She does blow me with a condom on and finished me with a HJ. But after popping we went straight to shower and probably the last twenty minutes with her wrapped in a towel just sitting on the bed chatting. Anyway it wasn't overly expensive I learned a bit so I wasn't too unhappy overall.

Next day I decide to go again because I realised I didn't actually get much service the day before. Again I lead by informing the reception that I'm a foreigner and this time I get told that only An will take foreigners and there is a 4k nomination fee. I was a bit taken aback, I could see on the table some other placards of girls with special nomination fees written on them but An's didn't have anything of the sort. I ask again if there is anyone else and get told no again, so I just decide to pony up. After everything was said and done I looked at city heaven and it writes the nomination fee on An's page was 3k so I did get a bit of a gaijin tax. Overall, An's service wasn't bad, face wasn't cute but she got me to pop twice, even told me my dick is big which I couldn't help but laugh at (it's not)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
okay experience but at non-discounted rates I wouldn't go back

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024