Walk in; www.forever-esthe.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop; Daimon station, Exit A2, http://forever-esthe.net/access.html

Language Notes:
Mandarin and simple Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
As my company had organised some meetings at Hamamatsu-cho, we stayed at the Mei-tetsu Inn which was just across Forever Esthe. Went there around 8pm and was greeted by a fairly stocky Chinese lady presumably the owner of the shop. Was shown the menu and photos of four girls available and I picked Kaori at her recommendation.

http://forever-esthe.net/s05.htm

In real person she looks like she's early-30s, B-cupper and she has smooth fair complexion. Kaori told me she's from South China.

She took me into the bathing room and gave me a thorough scrub down with teasing now and then .. thought she could've teased more, but well after just 10 mins of bath went back to the massage room, laid on a mattress on the floor and she started her massage. Her skills were pretty above average and better than I expected for someone petite. good strength and she knows how to rub you down with oil, again, some teasing here and there around the balls. Kaori was wearing a mini skirt like the one in the photo but with a large panty so when she sat in front of my gaping mouth and eyes all i could do was get her to open her legs wide and let me stroke her inner thighs and outside the panties. I wasn't allowed to move my fingers to touch her pussy or breasts.
After 10 mins of cock massage which i must say was pretty sensual, i blew a huge load into her hands.
Kaori wiped me clean with warm towels and helped me dress up, gave me a warm hug, a peck on my lips and asked me to come back soon.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This shop is very pleasantly designed and set up good clean facilities, and the stocky lady boss was friendly too, served me tea and gave me loyalty card. Kaori is a must try!

Do you think it's foreigner friendly? Not sure what you are, but looks like you didn't use any English. Can english + basic ass japanese get by?

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Went by to check the location and found the following sign near the elevator.

Attachments

• 22CEB12A-89DD-48DB-92C6-5581A04515F3.jpeg
    22CEB12A-89DD-48DB-92C6-5581A04515F3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 228