90 minutes / 20K

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
26 May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note: Kaoru spoke zero English. I am an N5 (survival) speaker of Japanese, and this entire experience would have been 10x better if I could brush up on my language skills.

For this visit to Japan, this was the one encounter I planned ahead for.
Reverse AF was on my bucket list, and Kaoru seemed to be the perfect person to deliver.
This was my first time using a love hotel, so I was nervous about that part.
Booking went very well, the guy who managed the website was very helpful.
He picked Ramses in Ikebukuro for us.
As expected, the love hotel arrangement was a bit of a guessing game, but I got through it, got into the room, and emailed Sakura Moon to tell them the number and I am ready.
Kaoru showed up in 20 minutes.
She is gorgeous, and definitely passable. She looks and acts female.
From the start, she made it clear this experience is all about her. She frequently checked herself out in mirrors and gave approving looks to herself. Hey, you know what? I agree! This didn't bother me at all.
The experience itself was not very intimate, but I was still enjoying it. She disrobed to shower with me and she has a hot, loli-type body. She's taking hormones so she has natural A to B cups now with pointy nipples. That's totally my thing, so I was rock hard in seconds.
The shower itself was not sexy, more of a chore.
We got to bed for my bucket list moment. I won't share too many details but it was a much more pleasurable experience that I imagined. I really wanted to do it more! It was so hot to see her railing me in the mirror. I really, really, loved it.
We switched positions and I performed AF on her. She did the cross-eyed thing and she totally was getting into it. She started yelling Yabai! Yabai! So hot.
I popped doing some frot with her and shot ropes from her pubes up to her neck. More Yabais.
She wasn't into cuddling, which I guess is OK. I was satisfied.
She left before me and the room was a disaster area after she left. I kind of felt bad and almost cleaned up but instead noped out of there 5 minutes after she left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kaoru could be a model or an AV star and she knows it.
The experience was impersonal, but incredibly hot.
Getting plowed by her was a once in a lifetime moment that I will never forget.
I want to try her again, but first I will probably seek out a newhalf who speaks at least a little English to compare and contrast my experience with.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023