90 minutes, 26,000 yen + hotel

Type/Location:
Hotel Health

Language Notes:
Intermediate Japanese or higher

Overall Rating:
2 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
I was going to see my new favorite over at Cutie Bomb, but they mistakenly booked me with her when it was actually her day off. I made the reservation hours in advance and checked into the hotel early and everything, only to be broken the bad news well after any other girls were available. These guys are really slipping...

Anyways, enough about them. I figured it was time to give Pururungang a shot. I made this decision basically on a whim so I didn't have time to go research which girls are best reviewed, but I like the element of surprise, anyways.

Or, so I thought.

The tencho recommended me a good looking girl whose name I can't remember, but then immediately withdrew said recommendation because I guess she doesn't do foreigners.

After a few minutes of deliberation, I decided on Kasumi based on her being recommended for paizuri. She looked okay in the photo, but that really doesn't say anything, seeing as we do live in the land of Photoshop.

When I opened the door to her knock, I was greeted by the heaviest woman I've ever seen in this business. She's easily the heaviest woman I've ever been with, and I was really not prepared to work with that. Don't get me wrong, I am down with a bit of meat or general thickness, but there is a threshold and she definitely exceeds it.

Her only redeeming factors are that her face isn't terrible and her tits are gigantic. This was the first time I've ever titfucked a girl and been entirely unable to see my dick. You'd have to be packing over 10" for even a peek. That has always been something of a dream of mine so I had to focus on that to make things enjoyable.

Her paizuri technique is really quite bad, and she apparently thinks sucking dick is a game of Operation with her lips, as she sticks them in while she sucks. It feels like wrapping your dick in shrink wrap and shoving it in microwaved leftovers.

Speaking of microwaved leftovers, that is roughly what she smelled like. Her tits had that salty taste too, which actually made me almost vomit.

Once I figured out that I had to titfuck her in the standing position to make things work, it made things a bit more enjoyable. Plus you can't really see anything besides her tits this way, so you can pretend she's whoever you want her to be.

This was my first experience with Pururungang and it may very well be my last. The only reason I didn't give this chick a one is because she does have truly massive tits. Basically, take Sam Anderson, turn her Japanese, and that's Kasumi.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She's a brick *saxophone * house.

I haven't had too many bad experiences so far in Japan, but the few duds I have had have been awful.

While I can't argue against that rule of thumb, I have been with chicks who aren't even fat by Japanese standards who had their mid sections omitted in photos. It may just very well be a standard practice nowadays.

my rule of thumb is that if a girl is below 165 cm in height and her waist size exceeds 59cm, she is fat.

Reactions: just4fun