Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Flamingo (Kawasaki), 江戸川くみ (No. 78)

Date of Encounter:
15th March 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in http://kawasaki-flamingo.com/main.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
Normally 6,000円/ 30分 but I used a discount voucher and there was a special offer for an extra 10 minutes, actual session was 5,000円/ 40分

Type/Location:
Pink Salon, 川崎市神奈川県

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was in the mood to try a new place, I had read the review by @MikeH of this shop and decided to try my luck - thanks Mike. As I approached the front door, there was a tout standing in the doorway. When I made eye contact, he looked away. Uh-oh, I’ve had that experience before and it didn’t end well for me. Regardless, I decided to ask him if foreigners were allowed in. All conversation was in Japanese and I am certain that they would not allow foreigners who do not understand Japanese in the shop. He asked me about my Japanese language proficiency (which is not good) and I told him about how long I’ve lived in Japan and the length of time I’ve studied Japanese. He then went on to explain the rules, no sex, no forcing the girl’s head or shoulders etc etc. I told him that I understood, he asked if I had visited other Pink Salons, I answered yes and after I showed him my discount card from another shop, he was satisfied and let me in.

Once inside the shop, I saw 5 or 6 customers queuing in the hallway, I was directed to the waiting room where there were another 2 customers. I had arrived at the shop no more than 5 minutes after opening time, so I was surprised to see that many customers already waiting. I waited in the room until the 3 of us in there were asked to join the queue. When I reached the front of the queue, there was another staff member standing in front of the board with photos. I didn’t understand what he said to me but at the time I guessed he was asking if I had a preference (but in hind sight, he may have been explaining that I don’t get to choose), I said that it was my first visit so I have no preference. He asked what length course I would like and I selected 30 minutes. He told me it would cost 6,000円and I mentioned that I had printed the discount ticket from the webpage. He asked to see it, I showed it to him and then he asked me to pay 5,000円. He then asked if I wanted to wait inside the store or outside and I opted for inside as it was cold out.

After I’d paid the fee, I was given a number and asked to return to the waiting room. The room was empty when I returned but at one point after that, there were 6 customers waiting in the room. 3 customers were invited to meet their companions before me, that and the fact that I was given the same girl as the previous TAG reviewer leads me to suspect that there are certain girls assigned to foreigners at this shop.

After waiting 30 minutes, my number was called and I was directed to stand in the hallway once again. Another staff member greeted me and showed me to my booth, I removed my shoes and entered the booth. A moment later I was given a glass of tea by the man who showed me to the booth, the tea is free of charge and there is also beer advertised for 500円.

My service provider, くみ arrived a few minutes later. Looking at the shop’s webpage gives the impression that the shop has a school girl uniform theme but くみ wasn’t wearing a school uniform and neither were any of the other providers that I saw walking past during the session. くみ is a relatively tall girl, has a nice body, not stunning but reasonably good looking, she noticed that I was not Japanese and we had a brief chat about life back in Gaikoku and how it compares to life in Japan. She revealed that she had previously entertained 6 or so foreign customers before me. She tied her hair up, removed her pullover and bra (kept her skirt and underwear on) and went to work.

The BJ was uncovered and not the best I’ve had, her rhythm was inconsistent throughout the session. She used a combination of mouth and hand but she changed method and speed every minute or less which was a bit distracting and I found it difficult to maintain interest, so to speak. After 10 or 15 minutes, she stopped and removed her skirt and underwear. After that, she took my hand and placed it on her furry little friend, a bit of finger action resulted in my interest being restored.

She continued with her previous style and before the time ran out, a successful result was had. We chatted some more and then she asked me to wait in the booth whilst she left to write a message on a member’s card for me (after asking me if I am able to read Japanese). She returned with the member’s card and a ticket with her name on it, the ticket as she explained was for me to put in a box near the front desk if I had enjoyed the session. Maybe I’m an arsehole, maybe I’m just spoilt from having had much better Pink Salon experiences but I didn’t feel compelled to drop the ticket in the box (ごめんね、くみちゃん).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you don’t understand Japanese, don’t waste your time going there. If you understand Japanese, try it out, the women I saw are more attractive than those I’ve seen/met at Happy Hinomaru/Jan Jan etc. and it’s cheaper than 30 minutes at HH. If you print the discount ticket and take it with you, it’s cheaper again. From what I’ve read on TAG, there are very few Pink Salon options in Kawasaki for foreigners.

Last edited:
I was actually on my way to my second visit to Flamingo today when I got a message from @Phil Atio about the shop. Almost managed a TAG member's meeting there by accident :D.

I agree that you need a pretty high level of Japanese or they will not let you in. But if you pass the test then they have no gaijin tax and also it seems all the girls are available to you. There is one guy inside who I also first thought doesn't like foreigners but now I think he might just be a general ass-hole :p.

I tried to go for the nomination today but as it was packed at 17:30 everyone I asked had a 30 minutes to over 1 hour wait so ended up going for the free selection. With the member's card 30 minutes is just 5.000 yens before 18:00 and as all the girls are in their twenties this makes me a happy camper.

Today I got number 69 who was also my lucky number; 18 years of age and a whopping 153 cm tall with very slim waist (though she kept claiming she has gotten fat). After a short chat we got down to business by her removing all clothing and allowing all access. Let's just say good times were had by all, especially me :cool:.

One thing though; the place is very well lit and when you are walking to your booth you will need to take care where you look. As today every small booth was occupied by two naked people you might see things that cannot be unseen :ROFLMAO:.