TAG Member
Reaction score
Title: Kings Club - Yu
Date/Time: Sunday afternoon

Contact Info: http://www.kings-club.net/profile.php?uid=yu
Type/Location: Soapland
Language Specifics: English only
Session Length/Fee: 60min/30000
Physical description: Cute and petite. Pictures on the site are accurate. Hint of smoke on her breath and a tattoo covers the majority of her right shoulder blade.

Details: Walk in. Yu was the only option presented to me. If the schedule is correct, I was her first customer of the day. Anyway, I waited for about 20 mins in the waiting room and watched several dudes come and go (probably had appointments). Manager was apologetic for the delay and Yu greeted me with smile. She spoke some English and seemed sweet enough. Quick wash, then straight to BBBJ/HE/FS. Finished around half time. Short massage, then a couple of mins in the tub followed by another quick wash and out 15 min early.

Big takeaways: If I understand it correctly, the website indicates that her first day there was yesterday. As sweet as she seemed... she didn't have a good concept of time management. This was my first experience with a soapland, so I drove the boat as best as I was able. Not sure where 60min came from... was expecting 70 going in (Would have been happy with the full 60... I should have taken longer).

Recommendation: It wasn't the soapland experience I was expecting. Yu was cute and the sex was nice, but I can get that with less risk and without paying for it. If I do decide to try again, it will probably be a while... with more time... and a different gal.

Reactions: TokyoNightStyle