https://cafe-kirari.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
20,000 yen in total

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hey all. Just thought I would post about my experience at Kirari, the date club cafe chain. I had been to the one in Ikebukuro before, but didnt end up choosing any of the girls. I went twice before actually, just trying to get a feel for how things worked.

This time though, the third time, I ended up selecting a girl and going to a love hotel near by. Below is the story.

I went on a Saturday at about 3 pm. This was the cafe on the eastside, not the westside one. I didn't expect there to be much going on in the afternoon, but I had a Strong Zero in me and waas feeling like doing something fun. If anything, just checking out the girls since it is just 2000 yen to enter. Becoming a member on your first visit is another 2000 yen btw, so the first time will run you 4000 obviously. As far as using English, I am not sure how well that goes since I always use Japanese when going to any type of establishment like this.

When I got there, there were 4 girls behind the glass. Most were in there early 20s, average to slightly above average looking. For those who haven't been to one of these date cafes. the girls have a card on the glass that states their age, and what they are interested in (karaoke, date, drinks, dinner) with date pretty much meaning she wants to go to a hotel, and whether or not they will accept someone older than them. However, this seems to mean a guy MUCH older, as in over 60, the oyaji age group.

I stayed there for about 30 minutes, hoping that a girl my type would show up, and if she didn't within the next 15 minutes I decided I would bail. I don't see dropping the money for this kind of thing worth it unless the girl is very attractive, or at least my type in some way. I was just about to thinking about leaving, when a new girl showed up in a white dress and high heels, very pretty face, thin and average height. Instantly I was interested and went to look at her card. She was 24, wanted a date, and wasn't interested in older guys. according to her card. Well, I am 48, so didn't know what exactly her age range was, but I am in fairly good shape and good pass for mid 30s. So, I thought I would take a chance.

When you select a girl, you have to write a note to her, which you then pass to the staff member, who gives it to her. If after reading it, she agrees, you go to another area when you speak to her one on one to decide if you both want to leave together, which costs another 2000 yen. On my note to her, I wrote, in Japanese, that I was an American guy who spoke decent Japanese, and if that was ok, I would like to meet her. She agreed, and so we went to the private booth.

In the private booth, I asked her if a foreigner was ok, and she said it was no problem. Of course it seemed my age was fine, too, which is what makes me think the '' no older guys'' thing means guys over the 60 range. Next I asked her what she was interested in, and immediately she said she wanted to go to a love hotel, and was asking for 150000 for an hour. I agreed, paid the door staff to take her out of the shop, and out we went.

We got to the hotel, I paid her, and she took a shower. When she walked out of the shower, with no towel, my jaw completely dropped. This girl had a 10 body you couldn't really see when she had the loose dress on. Very sexy hips, nice thigh gap, great ass, and perfect b cup tits with the most amazing nipples I had ever seen. I couldn't believe a girl this hot was using a date cafe.

I quickly took a shower and came out, and found her lying on the bed, naked and waiting for me. I went over to her and just started kissing, sucking and licking everywhere on her amazing body. Well, nothing is ever as good as it seems, right? Well, here is where it got a little disappointing. She didn't allow any kissing above the shoulders, no neck, no face, lips or fingers, toes or any place too personal. Of course, I get it. She is a pro, she isnt in this to find a boyfriend or to fall in love with some customer. But, for me, it really takes a lot of the fun out of it. She was fine with my eating her out (no fingers in though she said), so I went to town there enjoying her shortly trimmed pussy for about 20 minutes. She seemed to enjoy that a lot, moaning and making little cute noises. After that, I just fucked her missionary style (with a condom) and came after about 10 minutes as our time was about up.

All in all, it was a good experience though not perfect as she had a lot of rules. Like I said, I get that, but would have been nice to get a little more personal with such a hot girl.

These days I only use fuzoku a few times a year, as I will only put money down for these thing when the girl is really attractive. I had plenty of sexual experiences in my 13 years in Japan, so quality is way more important than quantity at this point.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would recommend Kirari as it is very exciting in that it's sort of like gambling, you never know if a winner will show up and if she will be cool with going to a hotel with you. Price ends up being the same as other deai shops, being about 20000 total, but I like the experience of not knowing what might happen at the date cafes.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 9/29/2023

I would recommend Kirari as it is very exciting in that it's sort of like gambling, you never know if a winner will show up and if she will be cool with going to a hotel with you.
A good example of the "scarcity loop" as described by Michael Easter. Opportunity, unpredictable rewards, and quick repeatability combine to get people addicted.

I think I like the Kirari model more than the dating app model, since you actually get to see the other person face to face.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest