55 mins (¥24,500) + hotel

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a 4 year hiatus from P4P (following a bad experience at Dolce followed swiftly by the pandemic) I decided I fancied a decent bbbj after being sold on the Kiwami services on their website and encouraged by their gaijin friendliness.

I dropped them a message on LINE which was unread after a couple of hours so I called the number and tried to book. My horrible Japanese soon had them direct me back to LINE and its translating tool.

It was a mildly infuriating process as the guy would read one line message, reply, then not check my reply at all..unless I called back. So to have a proper conversation to get this booked in I must of had to call 10 times for him to check LINE. He was always very friendly and said “Sooooorrryyy” each time…but then would repeat the process.

Whenever we discussed the course, he would intersperse the LINE chat by suddenly exclaiming, “Then it’s dick!!”. This made me slightly nervous I had inadvertently chosen some kind of new half course (and more concerned when he once proclaimed, “Then it’s chimp!!”) but eventually (after 2 hours of messaging) - was told Herena/Halena would be at my love hotel in 15 mins.

She was very sweet, a pretty girl next door type whose eyes would screw up every time she smiled - which she did a lot. She put up with my awful Japanese and the panic attack when I accidentally video called my wife while trying to call the shop to say she had arrived!

After calming down and a little polite chit chat she went straight into DFK and quickly undressed and progressed to body licking (they have a no shower before concept). She undressed to reveal a very tight body, curvy in the right places with a bit of an ass.

She didn’t provide any rimming as the site describes, but then I didn’t ask (and I probably wouldn’t rim a stranger unless they asked!) but she did blow me in all kind of ways, including valiant deepthroating attempts and some interesting oral techniques. CIM

We lay on the bed for a while talking about Harry Styles and then had a shower and left together. She looked a bit disappointed I didn’t kiss her goodbye on the street, but waved me off until I was out of sight. Sweet girl.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Enjoyable experience after a slightly protracted booking process, but on reflection it may have made it all the sweeter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/19/2023

Whenever we discussed the course, he would intersperse the LINE chat by suddenly exclaiming, “Then it’s dick!!”. This made me slightly nervous I had inadvertently chosen some kind of new half course (and more concerned when he once proclaimed, “Then it’s chimp!!”) but eventually (after 2 hours of messaging) - was told Herena/Halena would be at my love hotel in 15 mins.
Lol, messaging them is quite the challenge. One of the times I tried I messaged at 1pm trying to book for 5pm and got a response at 5:30pm saying how about later? So I responded instantly (at 5:30) asking for 7pm and they didn't get back to me until 6:55pm saying OK to 7pm... lol. Got them to actually respond this time and did 7:30 and all was well, more or less. I would like to use them again on this trip I am on now, but not sure if I want to go thru that again (not trying to complain, it is nice it is even possible to book that was in the first place).

Reactions: Alice
Lol, messaging them is quite the challenge. One of the times I tried I messaged at 1pm trying to book for 5pm and got a response at 5:30pm saying how about later? So I responded instantly (at 5:30) asking for 7pm and they didn't get back to me until 6:55pm saying OK to 7pm... lol. Got them to actually respond this time and did 7:30 and all was well, more or less. I would like to use them again on this trip I am on now, but not sure if I want to go thru that again (not trying to complain, it is nice it is even possible to book that was in the first place).
Yeah forget LINE. Years back it worked, but it got a lot worse. Their sister shop is even slower.....they sometimes respond the next day. Stick to Cityheaven and phone.