YokoMonger

Contributor License
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Koharu - Fulfills that tall mommy secretary fetish

Service Name:
秘書におまかせ癒 (Hisho ni Omakase Iyashi)

Provider Name:
Koharu (西島こはる) - https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/hisyoniomakase_iyasi/girlid-32475774/?lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/hisyoniomakase_iyasi/?lo=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins; 16800 yen (+1000 newcomer, +2000 nomination, -4000 discount)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note 1: Hisho ni Omakase only allowed entry to foreigners that have a residence card and speak Japanese. I don't know if you can book directly with providers but usually that gets around most shop restrictions at other shops.

Note 2: Koharu speaks a little English, and is fine with foreigners so maybe you can book via her twitter - @koharu_h_iyashi

Walked by this store a week prior and the OL theme caught my eye. Checked if foreigners were allowed (see note) and thought I'd try it out if the schedule worked out. After an awesome SL session and having a lot more time left in the day went by and decided to actually try it out. The shop is on the basement floor, well kept and clean, and the staff are friendly enough. Sign up was little tedious as they wanted more information but acceptable. At first was going to go for 45 minutes but due to their weird discount system opted for the 60 minute course for 2000 yen more. I couldn't find their website and available providers in a reasonable amount of time (turned out the QR code was in the waiting room) so opted for the provider that seemed to have less panel magic which was Koharu at 167cm and d-cups.

hide
1698200582693.png

hide

The waiting room, like the shop, is well kept and stocked with manga and a water cooler along with videos of the providers playing. There was a long wait (like many box healths, I'm assuming the providers are not waiting on site) which gave me time to find and browse their site. Notice Koharu had 200+ reviews and a well stocked diary of photos so I had a good idea what I'll be getting.

Called to the curtain and I'm met by a very tall lady. In a first for me, Koharu is 174cm so towers over me in her heals. I wouldn't call her gorgeous or very pretty but definitely looks like your average OL besides the height. Long black hair put up, and dark eyes improve her looks. Our first kiss has her covering both my ears holding my head and a DFK with her lips pulled over her teach (likely she's shy about a missing tooth). With that she walks me back to our room passing two showers. She's also adamant about placing my hand on her tits as we walk. The room is super small like most box healths but there is a mirror along the bed.

From here it's more about the provider and less about the shop. Koharu stays in her OL outfit for a long time which was a pleasant surprise. She undresses me and walks me to the shower where she baths me and gives a BBBJ all in uniform. After the dry off and walk back (again, she makes sure my hand is on her breast) where she puts me on the bed for more BJ, then gets the warmed lotion and gives a HJ while giving a nice view of her panties. Now I want to snack on her, so we take the panties off and lay her down showing a very hairy and tight pussy. I'm pushing her skirt up and chowing down. Then we move on to sumata and I'm in love with the view of this giantess in an office suit legs up and pussy out as I'm using her skirt to help with the fake fucking as her hand keeps things safe for work. I also slowly undo her shirt then bra along the way. Note I'm hestitant to mess with her outfit, but the shop's site says it's fine to come on the uniform if that's your thing (I prefer CIM, but the idea was tempting).

hide
1698200716773.png

1698201064652.png

hide

It's perhaps halfway through the session when I get her fully undressed. She has a great body. There's some photoshop of blemishes but she's pleasant and proportional in a nice way. At this point, it's like most health shops but she's good with well lubed sumata both on bottom and top making it easy to pop thinking it's the real thing. When we have about five minutes left I move her to 69 and tongue her cunt as she deep throats my cock. To move things (already came once earlier that day at a soapland) I jack off into her mouth and she sucks it all up. With that comes a clean-up which takes a bit as my face and hands and Kohara are covered with lube. Still get some placeful sucking, kissing, and ass cheek poking in the process. When we dry off and return (other shower has another customer having fun), we dress and I like that she doesn't put on underwear. During the walk out I grab a couple of last finger pokes and kisses till we part.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't frequent healths that much, and box healths even less. I actually want to try out the shop again given I do like the OL theme, but will try another provider to gauge if quality of the providers. I still recommend Koharu as she's good, but just know her face is not a gorgeous though rocks an amazing body.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023