Guest viewing is limited

Koharu Of Fairies In Sendai

lotus

The whole universe, nothing less
Reaction score
Date/Time: September 2014.
Provider: Koharu http://www.cityheaven.net/th/fairies/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=5989852
Contact Info: http://www.cityheaven.net/th/fairies/
Type/Location: Deliheru – LH Fantasy, Sendai

Language Specifics: I am fluent in Japanese. All conversation took place in Japanese.
Session Length/Fee: 80 min (¥18,000) - ¥2,100 LH for 2 h
Physical Description: Measurements on the profile page look quite accurate. Her mouth is whited out on the pictures and now I know why. Her teeth are terrible. But her body was great. Sun tanned, with nice breasts and ass, and a trimmed pussy.
Details: She was surprised to see a foreigner but didn’t mind. The whole 80 minutes were kind of professional care. Not much of a GFE. She wanted to hop in the shower immediately, but I convinced her of a bit of kissing and fondling. She then started to undress herself and made no attempt to undress me. That was kind of a turn-down. Sendai customers seem not to be in a foreplay mood, but I was. Lots of kissing and fondling during and after shower. Her BJ on the bed was average, and she didn’t want CIM. So, I opted for sumata missionary style, which was the best I have ever had. Very close to FS experience. I came with a big load on her belly. Cleanup and dressing was very professional again.

Summary: 5/10 points, but only because of her nice body, and the mirrors in the ceiling over the bed. I loved to see her sun-tanned ass when we were 69ing

That sounds pretty bad. I don't like mechnical service like that. People aren't machines, so they should not go through the motions that way like a grandfather clock. I agree that her looks should be a part of a quality review score, but it sounds like I would give her a terrible score.

Thanks for the review Lotus and sorry that the experience was not that great. I agree with you this business-like behaviour is a big turn down.