Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
I went to Korea and Japan for the holidays and just had make up for lost time during the pandemic. This will be first of 5 reviews - I'll link the others below.

For my first stop, I went to A Plus Anma in Seoul. This wasn't the original script though.

I initially planned on visiting Star Massage I found on lonelynight.net (@hanami mentions it on his review, so a big thank you to you sir). I messaged the shop and others on Kakaotalk but only Star replied. The handler said foreigners are ok, but I wasn't able to select the girl I wanted (showed him a screenshot of who I wanted) - I was told to pick on the day itself. Was quoted 270,000 won, pretty high but this was going to be my only chance. He sent me the address, which was for a shop called "GG Massage". I confirmed, and told him I was on my way. Mid-way through the trip, he gave a new address as the first shop was closed. This looked like a red flag to me, but I decided to push through since I was half-way there anyway.

The location is right beside a subway exit, then behind some buildings in an alleyway. The only tell is the A+ sign outside - otherwise it could have just been a parking lot. The place itself looked mid-high end, and was very clean I was greeted by the receptionist who spoke decent English - told her I had a reservation and she led me to the waiting area then asked for my preferences (tall, curvy, and busty). After a 10 min wait, she instead offered someone else who was the complete opposite: slim and petite. Since this seemed to be my only chance, I took it and paid the fees. Went in to the locker area (again, clean with no issues) and took a shower with the usual toothbrush and mouthwash. Was then led to a small elevator which took me to Jenny, who was waiting outside.

She really was petite but wasn't flat, with a really cute face and looked to be in her mid-20's. We went to her room and did the usual introductions (name, country, etc.) and started the session off with a wash-down. This wasn't too eventful aside from the standard body and privates wash and a little teasing of the member. Went on to the room bed (there was no separate massage bed in the wet area) and laid down on my stomach as directed, then the fun started.

Jenny started off with light touching of my body - back, kneepit, shoulders, neck - everything that tickled and tingled she hit just right. She followed up with licking and sucking, then with the best rim job of my life while milking my member slowly. This cycle went on for about 20 mins with some light massaging in between. She told me to flip and I returned the favor by sucking and fiddling with her pert A-cups, and her reactions looked natural enough to turn me on more. She turned around to give a BBBJ and revealed in full her shaven V. We 69'd for a bit and I didn't realize that she had already capped me (it felt that good) and moved to cowgirl. This set the standard for my future sessions as she had just the right tightness and rhythm. Switched to mish and pumped hard until I couldn't hold it in and finished.

What followed was a fairly standard was and post-session chat so I won't detail it. Suited up and left feeling great.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Some post-punt thoughts:
  • I feel I could have gone to Jinju or other places for the same level or more of service, but sometimes you play the hand that's dealt to you
  • On lonelynight, this was labelled as a massage place instead of hyugetel or office - this further makes me believe it should have been cheaper since no actual massage was given
  • The shop's page now doesn't list anything - sadly can't find any screenshots or images to use as reference for services or prices
  • You might be able to get a lower price if you go straight to the shop instead of messaging Star Massage or if you are a local or can speak Korean

All things considered though, the service was good went above expectations considering the dice roll.

Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024