Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English/Korean Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was in Gangnam and heard about this Jinju spa for a long time and decided to pay a visit on one of the Saturday morning.

After paying the 200k won (yes, the price increased) for 1hr massage and 20min FS, I went to the locker/shower room for a shower and then spend time reading those erotic comics where they have on the bookshelves.
After some waiting time, I was been called by the dude and he guided me to a room, with a massage bed and a shower area behind. The masseuse came in and was around 40+ yrs old and definitely i'm glad she is not the one providing the FS service... So after the long hour of massage (proper massage, putting a face mask on u and the hot towels on your back), the younger lady knocked and came into the room. My first reaction is ... oh man.. she is my ideal type.. Perhaps around 23-28 yrs old and doesn't look to have cosmetic work done on her face and having a natural B+ bust... slim and my desire height with long black hair..

After which she stripped and immediately cap me on and give me a 2-3min CBJ, before moving to lick both my nipples while I move my hands around her trying to get access to her tits. She started the action with a reverse CG and after riding for 3-4min, she say its my turn and change to missionary. While pumping away I put my hands on her two tits and she seems to avoid me touching her nipples (sad) ... but looking at her pretty face with a little moaning from her..
She starts to rush me to finish and the phone rang, not sure if it is signalling the end of session soon or already ended. I starts to lose my erection (I guess I was tired after long walking) and she suggests to finish by HJ (reviving my small bro). Hence I lie down on the bed and grabs her left breast and after a while, I finally unloaded while grabbing her ass.. And then she rush me to the shower area for a short shower, dry up and send me out... saying that today too busy. I guess going on a Saturday morning close to 10am is not a good idea.

Went into the shower room for a short shower and left the place. The guys at the counters are pretty friendly.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I feel that 20mins is abit short for a proper intro, foreplay, action and clean-up. It feels like i'm in osaka shinchi again.
I will rather have a 50min massage + 30min action.
But all in all, definitely you will get the guarantee of a young lady for action compared going to anma, where I was served by a early/mid 30s with enhanced boobs and face.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024