Guest viewing is limited

Korea: Singing and Sex in a Karaoke Bar

I have wondered about those internet sites that offer to pick you up at your hotel and return you once you are done. It's the done part that concerns me. Based on my business experience there I would envision p4p fraught with peril. Not Even Dave, I do so enjoy your writing and the vicarious adventure, kamsahamnida.

That is right. The p4p scene in Korea is moving out of RLD and the best providers are managed by internet operations

Check adal5 but you need to speak Korean

Well, for now at least, the small RDL at Haeundae in Busan is still operating. Yet, there has been a lot of redevelopment in the neighborhood. So, its days may be numbered.

One side of the district is along part of a street officially called Haeun-daero 570 beon-gil (해운대로570번길).

I have wondered about those internet sites that offer to pick you up at your hotel and return you once you are done. It's the done part that concerns me. Based on my business experience there I would envision p4p fraught with peril. Not Even Dave, I do so enjoy your writing and the vicarious adventure, kamsahamnida.
On one of my early trips to Seoul, I had a phrase scribbled in Hangul, on a Post-It which I handed to a taxi driver. He said okay. We drove for about 20 minute to a dimly-lit isolated area under a raised expressway. It was unsettling.

We walked into a joint, he explained my situation to the ahjumma. I forget what I paid, but I ended up with FS with a 30ish K-Girl who seemed to be petrified of me the entire session.

Then, when we got back into the taxi, my driver quoted me a rate that was twice what I paid to get. I had no choice in the matter. It wasn't as if there were a lot of taxis in the area ... I literally was F-ed and far from home LOL

So, a round-trip included in the price might be okay - if it comes from a trusted organization. If not, one could be murdered and dropped into a tree shredder.