http://kurenai-ike.com/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins, 4000 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro, Kyaba

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Kurenai is quite cheap. You can get 3 girls in 50 mins for less than 4000 yen.

I was greeted by a female staff at the entrance, very uncommon in any Fuzoku shop I believe. She made sure I can speak ok Japanese by asking some questions. Paid the fee and had to brush my teeth, then headed upstairs.

The shops decoration looks very high end btw, despite the cheap price.

Girl No. 1

She looked tired. Rode me first, then lay down to play with oppai. No DFK, only light kisses.

Girl No.2

After the first girl left, the staff apologized and said I need to wait for 10 mins for the second girl. I believe the shop only offers some girls to gaijin.

The second girl was below average looking. A little crazy, did some DFK, asked if I wanted to use the VIP room. Of course I said no.

Girl No.3 Renka

Had to wait for another 10 mins for the third girl. I was Renka' s first guest of the day I think. Because I didn't hear the staff calling her name before. She said she drank too much before coming here. And she didn't look too well. Her lips were really dry, with cracked skins. Although we did some DFK, I didn't enjoyed a bit. It's a pity that anyone had to drink a lot before coming to work. And I'm surprised the shop allows this. However, Renka has really beautiful eyes, one of the most beautiful pairs I had ever seen, which made me felt even more sorry for her. We just lay there and hugged for most of the time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's cheaper than Campus Night and Miss Campus, but the girls all look tired, and they only offer a handful of girls to gaijin.

Oh, wow. I went to this same place 2 months ago and had a similar so-so experience like you. Although the last one was a bit heavy, she was actually quite cheery. I noticed one of them had breath that wasn't up to par. I also probably wouldn't return based on my experience as well.

I don’t think they just offer some girls to Gaijin as a policy, maybe some girls refuse? But it’s normal to wait 10 min or so in this shop. The quality is hit or miss, but my last visit was pretty great. First girl was totally forgettable. But 2 and 3, wow. Second one was really pretty and super horny, third one wasn’t that pretty but she let me touch more than usual and was a very good kisser.

I was greeted by a female staff at the entrance, very uncommon in any Fuzoku shop I believe.

I've dealt with female cashiers at at least three of my regular places but the greeters do always tend to be male. Wouldn't bother me either way.

Me: "howdy ma'am, which of the ladies at your fine felatio parlor would you recommend today?"

I've dealt with female cashiers at at least three of my regular places but the greeters do always tend to be male. Wouldn't bother me either way.

I always hit on the mama-sans in any place, especially massage parlours. If you do it gentlemanly enough they get happy and that's always a good thing.

Those few cases where they actually start to flirt back have lead to amazing things, at least if you like MILFs. :p