Kyoto/Tokyo foreign friendly minimal Japanese

Zmutt

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm in Japan for a few more days. Currently In Kyoto then off to Tokyo.

I'd like to go to experience a sex shop but don't really want to spend over 150k. Fine with just bj but am gaijin with very minimal Japanese. Also have 2 tattoos in case that matters

Any help would be appreciated

You need to try hard to find a place that would be over 150k yens. So I am guessing there is a mistake with a number of the currency somewhere there.

Anyway I think a good way to figure out what you are actually looking for and what it could cost is to go and read some reviews in this fine forum. If you have any specific questions after that we will be happy to help.

Sorry still having trouble with the conversion I guess About 150 usd.
I read some reviews of places but tbh quite a few of them left out if you had to speak Japanese and if tattoos are an issue.
Ncats looks to turn away gaijin who aren't fluent based on what I've read but I haven't seen much else in Kyoto.

As for Tokyo I'm having trouble figuring out where to start.

I'm looking for Japanese ethnicity with a petite build if that helps

Tattoos are usually not an issue and that price is doable for bj only.
I think you should wait until you’re in Tokyo though.

Reactions: BB0523
Yes, read the reviews on this forum
Yeah been looking through but most reviews I have found are from people who speak a fair bit of Japanese.
Mine is incredibly basic. Having a hard time even with the search function finding a option aside from touts. Which according to this site is very very bad to do.

Another option would be to go from Kyoto to Osaka for Tobita or some other option.
Sadly Osaka isnt option I've seen quite a few in Osaka that cater or at least allow non native with little problem.
I was looking at Jan Jan in sugamo but not sure how it would end up with my lack of Japanese

Tobita-Shinchi/Osaka is your place ;-)
30min from Shin-Osaka by the Midosuji Line, Exit Dobutsuen-Mae Station + 7min. short walk ;-)

I'm looking for Japanese ethnicity with a petite build if that helps

Let me get this straight... you have 15,000JPY and you want a Japanese, petite build.... does that sum it up accurately ?

And you have searched this forum, but just joined yesterday ? Me thinks, you have not searched enough... me thinks, your budget is too low...

You don't specify age requirements - you maybe able to get a "veteran" at that price, but most likely not Japanese... but who knows..:)

if you want to have a good experience, take your budget multiply by 4 and call one of the independents on this forum... you may get 1 hour..., but you will never forget that one hour for the rest of your life....:D

Otherwise, better to go to foreigner bar find a Japanese girl, buy her drinks (5,000) then to LH, (8,000 2 hours), leaves you with 2,000 for transport home/hotel... :D

Also, there is a Similar Threads listed below where you can find all kinds of information.:rolleyes:

Where is the emoticon for a "Spoon" ? ?

Reactions: MikeH
Let me get this straight... you have 15,000JPY and you want a Japanese, petite build.... does that sum it up accurately ?

You missed the part he said that BJ only is OK too. So he only needs to go to a nice pink salon and he can fulfil his dreams twice with that money.

Wait, I think I missed the part where he said he only has a couple of days left; that's probably not enough time to learn Japanese which you need to enter.

That is also the reason why most reviews here are written by people who can manage by in Japanese. Because there are not too many places where they accept foreigners with only English. As explained many times here in TAG too, Japan is not like Thailand or Philippines where the p4p market is targeting foreigners. Here the shops target Japanese customers and that makes them shun the foreigners as their target customers don't like foreigners messing with their girls.

@Zmutt do a search for Stawberry Jam and Seafari. You should be able to get some fun for around 10,000 yen. The breakfast time rates are the cheapest.

The level of attractiveness of the girls and the level of service varies quite a bit. But it will be an interesting memory of your trip at least.

Reactions: MikeH and BB0523
Ended up in happy hinomaru! Had a great experience. Thank you everyone for the help!

I was looking at Jan Jan in sugamo but not sure how it would end up with my lack of Japanese
Jan jan would be fine. The ladies seem also slim in general though they are older.
I’d also recommend looking around in Shibuya. They seem more welcoming to tourists than Shinjuku, and a lot more than Ikebukuro and Ueno.
Strawberry Jam Shibuya has a gaijin tax compared to Shinjuku, but that should theoretically mean they are ok with non Japanese speakers. I think its like 16.000 yen but thats not crazy over your budget.
Also if that fails, there is a store in the same building that also services tourists with a few 1000s extra for the language support. You can also try seafari though i don’t know if they are cool with non Japanese speakers.