160 minutes - 66,000 Yen + LH

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've posted about the La Siora reservation process before so please check my other posts, but to summarize the receptionists speak english so you should have no problem.

Met Mio at a popular hotel in Shinjuku which ended up being full, so we walked down the street to another and checked in.

Mio's english is improving a ton lately, so you shouldn't have any issues if you can't speak Japanese. She's super friendly and funny, great personality. She also works at the infamous Ikebukuro SM Salon Eureka, which if you are into femdom/SM you should definitely check out.

Anyway, jump in the shower while she gets changed and then start the play. She definitely has that kind of "little devil" personality maybe you are familiar with from AV. Kind of bratty, but in a good way. Definitely a unique personality when it comes to Japanese SM which I think is really fun. She's also kind of crazy to be honest. I mean this in a positive way though, most Japanese dominas are quite reserved/cold in their demeanor, but she is full of energy and almost bouncing off the walls at times. I've heard her described by other dominas as a "loli-type" but I disagree, she's just quite petite and cute but her attitude can be quite cruel and scary. Honestly, she is the scariest domina I've ever met. If you are into SM, I'm sure you understand that this is a positive, rather than a negative.

That being said, we do have a bit of history so theres a lot of familiarity there which adds to the atmosphere. I'm sure if you are a beginner she'll go easy on you... probably

Anyway, her specialty is strapon play, so if you are into that then definitely try a session with her. Her body is toned and she can definitely fuck you into submission, even though she's quite tiny. A lot of dominas do strapon play, but tire quickly or have uhhh lets say interesting techniques. Mio can definitely pound you properly.

Anyway, after some face sitting and nipple torture, I fire off and jump back in the shower, chat some more etc. I think most of the times I've played with her an alarm has gone off, or a phone call came in from the receptionist indicating the time is up, but she has always given us time to finish, which is really nice.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mio is super cute and full of energy. If you like petite girls with a touch of psycho please give her a shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 6/8/2023

Mio is definitely one of the most physically stunning dommes in Tokyo. The only downside is that she is not into more “intimate” fetish play. I still had a fun session with her last year.

Just out of curiosity cause I know very little about options and this kinda thing.

She doesn’t get fully naked? Just wears some kind of leather bra and panties of latex or something?

In these reviews it’s usually not clear what she’s wearing for the entire session.

Reactions: StFyle
The one dom I did a session from there with had me fill out a questionnaire. I put lingerie and she had panties and bra on when she revealed herself.

Reactions: StFyle