Guest viewing is limited

It's A [Chiba] (SL) Late night encounter at it's A for my first experience at Soapland

freebiez

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Late night encounter at it's A for my first experience at Soapland

Soapland Name:
It's A Soapland

Soapland Provider Name:
https://its-a.jp/model.php?actress_id=546

Soapland Website:
https://its-a.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins/29,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Explored around Chiba area after dinner around Chiba Station. Searched for soapland in the area and found Vegas and decided to walked there. Many bars had touts trying to get customers in but I do not understand how it works and did not try to talk to them. Hope someone can enlighten me. :D Anyway many soaplands were around Vegas area and I just walked about and walked back to hotel to have a shower first.

Walked back to the area close to 11PM and decided to try my luck at various soapland if they accept gaijin. Many rejected me as I do not understand Japanese except for the few basic words. Was trying my luck at the last soapland before I call it a night and walked into Its A. They welcomed me in even though I asked them if they accepted Gaijin. The person at the desk quickly made some calls and gave me 2 girls who are ok with Gaijin. Saw the photo of 1 of the girl and booked her. 90 mins 27,000JPY and add on another 2,000 for some membership fee and I did not even receive any membership card. LOL. At least no Gaijin fee.

Waited for around 5 mins and the girl was ready to receive me at the lift. first appearance seems ok not very close to photo, she have some pock marks on the face which are concealed by makeup. simple looking japanese girl look, short. Asked her for her name and she mentioned she is Sakura. Went into the room, undressed and placed my clothes into a basket and of course coats are hanged up. I like how they wrapped my underwear and socks in separate towels. She undressed too and then proceeded to the "seat" with 2 towels placed on top of each stand. I thought I am gonna have a good time with her soapy wash up but she merely just soaped a bit on my hands, body and lil'p (dick). Then we proceeded to the bathtub and just soaked inside. Gave me a toothbrush to brush my teeth (no toothpaste) and 2 types of mouth wash. She took her phone and we had conversation via google translate for at least 20 mins. I thought we were gonna have matplay and then she proceeded to ask me to go to bed. We hugged a bit on the bed and I proceeded to caress and kiss her body and boobs. Her boobs were very small though (A cup size in Asia, Japan boob size are always marked up) but she had a bit of inverted nipples. Slight moans here and then while I finger her and proceeded to kiss her vagina. She was NS though but the bush was just nice. Her face was turned away from me so I guess she did not want to kiss. So disappointing. It seems like I was servicing her instead of her servicing me. I proceeded to lay down and she licked my nipples and gave tongue on the tip of the lil'p. She did not even try doing a proper blow. Just licking of the tip. Very very disapointing and I could not even maintain a hard on. Then she asked me whether to sex and I say ok. She then lay down and excepted me to do the job. OMG I really feel like a gigolo instead of a paying customer. I try to insert into her but had difficulty as I was still soft. Asked her to try to make it hard and she just gave a very mechanical handjob and licking of the tip again. got semi-hard and tried again to enter her. She felt a bit of pain and I tried to take it slow and managed to get into her. Probably pumped her for like 15 mins only in total (missionary, leg up on shoulder, doggy) and I could not cum. Her ass had a nice amount of flesh for me to grab though. Told her I am tired (I am old man) and asked her to blow me. Finally uncapped me and gave me a blowjob but sucking it this time. Wasn't a good blow and I helped her by grabbing my tool and making her lick and suck on it while I jerk off. After a few mins, I came into her mouth and she was probably shocked and immediately moved her mouth out while I continue to hold my dick and get it all over my hands. Proceeded to clean up and then still have time to soak in tub before we call it a night. She still asked me if it was good and I didnt want to tell her straight in the face that I was very disappointed and just nodded my head. Off I went with a disappointed night

Attachments:
1671585226249.gif

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Maybe it was the girl who disappointed in her services but the place is gaijin friendly. So other girls might perform better but I am still wary of the amount I have to pay to receive unsatisfactory services. If anyone have tried any of the soapland in Chiba area and received good service, please let me know as I might visit again before I leave this week. I wanted matplay and soapy body wash like what I see on JAV.

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022