Le Cocoon (Sapporo Susukino) - Men's Esute

Service Name:
Men's Esute

Provider Name:
Julia - https://lecocoonsapporo.com/gals/profile/?uid=799

Website/Contact Info:
https://lecocoonsapporo.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes 15400 (17600 - 2200 First timer discount )

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Introduction:

While on a trip to Sapporo, I thought why not try and check what Susukino had to offer P4P wise.

After some light search on various Japanese sites, I had 2 places I wanted to check in mind.

The first one was a place that gives Akasuri, A massage and a HJ - all adveritised on their shop with even a video to show what you can get there!
But alas when i arrived at their door i was hit with the "are you japanese" followed by "no foreigners" and had to look for something else.

That something else turned out to be Le cocoon who had a nice site with cute girls and videos as well.

The shop and procedures :
When I entered the shop, no one was there to greet me and after akwardly waiting in the entrance for a few minutes the tencho finally showed up.
After exchanging a few greetings, he asked me what plan I would like to have today, handed me a form to fill while giving me some instructions on what to not do (they don't offer FS, don't do stuff the provider wouldn't like etc) and after showing the first time discount on their site and paying returned in the back of the shop.

The form itself was pretty simple with checkboxes asking where i would like the provider to focus her massage and what kind of oil I would like to be used on me.
Speaking of which, they had samples in the waiting room but I realized that after choosing one.

One thing i found odd was when the tencho came back, he asked me to look at the their camera on the ceiling without my mask? While i was thinking about how this could screw me later Julia came to greet me and seeing how cute she looked I completely forgot the camera thing instantly.

The Massage:
Julia took me to the massage room, and after some small talk, asked me to undress so we could take a shower.
The shower was outside of the massage room and was pretty standard.

As for the massage, I would say it was a pretty standard massage, not as strong as I would have liked but she did massage me all over with some oil while having some light hearted fun talk.
When she was done with the massage, she dimmed lights and asked me to flip around, teased me a bit and gave me a kinda poor HJ while licking my nipple.

After popping she cleaned me up, gave me another shower and after a hug opened the door of the massage room so I could leave.
I then had a very brief talk with the tencho, and left the shop.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
While talking to Julia during the massage, she told me I was her first foreigner customer and she was kinda nervous at first because even if the tencho told her I spoke japanese, she was not sure if she could have a conversation with me.

I think i got luckly here with the tencho vouching for me as otherwise I may have been simply showed the door.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Is this like the first submission from Susukino that doesn't have gaijin tax??? Esute, but still